Help!!!!! Do I need to worry????

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Not sure but I don’t think they look hungry , like mentioned obove, nice dark green color tips started to burn and curl I think food is good - I’d give her a couple days and resistor the question. Just my opinion
I'm kinda thinking the same thing. I mean this plant in particular was eating twice a week and good with it, also not really yellow anywhere else. Had a few fading leaves lower in the canopy but I also know that's normal because of her flowering those lower fan leaves tend to do that. But I also have pulled those off because I want all her energy going into the Flowers. Probably normal just overly concerned and seeing if anyone has the same issue, or can shed any light on this for me.

growsince79

growsince79

Seeds? These are feminized plants no males anywhere in sight to pollinate them.
Not uncommon for fem seeds to through off a few nanners. But that said, the reason my plants are cannabalizing leaves near the seeds is because of a nute deficiency.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When plants enter the final stage of there lives often some leaves yellow, grow looks good, keep an eye on them i really dont think this is much of an issue but if it continues you may have a small deficiency, next watering check ph it may be a bit off. All i grow is autos and this happens more with autos at the end, it may continue as it looks like your pretty close to the end, a tip when running autos do not run multiple strains as different autos, autos grow at different rates and some are hardyer than others, the tallest plant will force you to raise your light and smaller strains will suffer, allso different strains of autos react differently to feeding what is fine with one strain may make another unhappy as you know autos need much less food and nutrients than there photoperid cousins what may be fine for 1 strain may negatively affect another, as you know you chop by your trichome if you still have pistols that have not turned give plants cold water this will flip the trick. Just nextime you water check ph that will give you a clue to what is happening you may have to reduce the amount of flower agent for that strain.

Reactions: RR1
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

When plants enter the final stage of there lives often some leaves yellow, grow looks good, keep an eye on them i really dont think this is much of an issue but if it continues you may have a small deficiency, next watering check ph it may be a bit off. All i grow is autos and this happens more with autos at the end, it may continue as it looks like your pretty close to the end, a tip when running autos do not run multiple strains as different autos, autos grow at different rates and some are hardyer than others, the tallest plant will force you to raise your light and smaller strains will suffer, allso different strains of autos react differently to feeding what is fine with one strain may make another unhappy as you know autos need much less food and nutrients than there photoperid cousins what may be fine for 1 strain may negatively affect another, as you know you chop by your trichome if you still have pistols that have not turned give plants cold water this will flip the trick. Just nextime you water check ph that will give you a clue to what is happening you may have to reduce the amount of flower agent for that strain.
Are you talking check ph in runoff? I'm growing in soil and was told runoff wasnt necessary in soil. And yes I have learned running different strains requires different needs. 2 lemons growing completely different then this OG. Plant, bud structure, feedings the while 9. Also I'm in week 5 of flower and you are saying you think I'm close to done. Should I just flush or what? Thanks for the info @Edinburgh

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

That's what I was thinking. I thought at min
Keep feeding. You have a ways to go.
That's what I thought. I was thinking at minimum another 3 weeks. It's really just starting the get Crystal's on her leaves in the bud sites.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

The only thing I can offer is to keep a close eye on them the next couple of days. Check them 3-4 times a da;, things can sometimes go south quickly. Hopefully this is just a little quirk and will pass. Happy Friday.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

The only thing I can offer is to keep a close eye on them the next couple of days. Check them 3-4 times a da;, things can sometimes go south quickly. Hopefully this is just a little quirk and will pass. Happy Friday.
I have definitely been keeping an eye on them. Nothing additionally has come up. This was noticed a few days ago, tried to do some research and didnt really find anything. I figured I'd bring it out here and see if anyone had any ideas or input. Will be keeping a close eye on them regardless because I know I'm on the downhill with the ladies now. Dont want anything to go wrong this far into my first grow.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I have definitely been keeping an eye on them. Nothing additionally has come up. This was noticed a few days ago, tried to do some research and didnt really find anything. I figured I'd bring it out here and see if anyone had any ideas or input. Will be keeping a close eye on them regardless because I know I'm on the downhill with the ladies now. Dont want anything to go wrong this far into my first grow.
It's your first grow. Any outcome other than death is a win. 😎 😄

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

So my worst nightmare has happened today. I recently added some additional clip on fans to the sides of the frame of my tent to come home today and the fan had fallen onto my largest plant as well as the largest bud site. I currently have it propped up against a scuer the support the stem. The stem isnt broken but clearly has damage. There are a few other buds around the larger one what got squished as well.

I guess my question is will it bounce back? It's my OG Kush and like I said the largest bud on the plant. I did LST it so there are several other bud sites that are nice and unharmed. I know autos dont do well with toppings or damage. Just wondering what I should do at the moment. Anyone who has chimed in on this post please let me know. Thanks in advance BOSS.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
So my worst nightmare has happened today. I recently added some additional clip on fans to the sides of the frame of my tent to come home today and the fan had fallen onto my largest plant as well as the largest bud site. I currently have it propped up against a scuer the support the stem. The stem isnt broken but clearly has damage. There are a few other buds around the larger one what got squished as well.

I guess my question is will it bounce back? It's my OG Kush and like I said the largest bud on the plant. I did LST it so there are several other bud sites that are nice and unharmed. I know autos dont do well with toppings or damage. Just wondering what I should do at the moment. Anyone who has chimed in on this post please let me know. Thanks in advance BOSS.
That sucks, I've had stuff like that happen to my plants but at least now you know what to do next time. I don't know how it'll do but from my experience as long as there's a bit of airflow its good. It's very easy to go over the top with adding airflow which is almost always not necessary.

Badchoice

Badchoice

This might sound weird but I remember seeing it one of the plant stores I’ve visited but it’s like a bio friendly like tape or bandage lol you can use on plant stems to help them from stuff like this wish I could remember the product name but I know my ma has used it on her garden and it worked oddly enough

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Here are a few pics. You can see the clip on fan above. There is a bunch of good air movement around and through all the plants. Also zip ties the fan onto the frame so it wont fall again.

20201113 172142
20201113 172130
20201113 172200
20201113 172151
20201113 172125
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

This might sound weird but I remember seeing it one of the plant stores I’ve visited but it’s like a bio friendly like tape or bandage lol you can use on plant stems to help them from stuff like this wish I could remember the product name but I know my ma has used it on her garden and it worked oddly enough
Well its propped it pretty well. And again these are autos so dont have a bunch of time to heal from trauma especially like 3 or 4 weeks from finishing. Fucking sucks. Ugh

Top Bottom