Help!!!!! Do I need to worry????

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Oh it'll be fine, I thought it crushed the cola. It may even cause the plant to produce more resin from the stress.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

looks like too much airflow if anything.
I dont think it's to much. Especially with it's being at around 82• even with that much airflow. Plus my new lights show up tomorrow and was hoping that would take me home with big healthy plants now this.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Its too much. And it shouldnt be pointing down at the plants. You want laminar flow with a slight upward overall draft. Blowing down, especially directly at the plants is forcing an increase in transpiration rate and makes it harder for the plants to essentially catch a breath. Kinda like holding your head out the window of a moving car vs standing outside. The leaves should just slighly move under the air currents, never blow around in a wind.

Not that this has anything to do with the weird yellow leaf anomaly.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I dont think it's to much. Especially with it's being at around 82• even with that much airflow. Plus my new lights show up tomorrow and was hoping that would take me home with big healthy plants now this.
The in tent air flow doesn't affect the temps of the tent. as long as air is moving around then it's enough. especially now when the stem is weak. the extra wind on it is just stressing it out even more. You can sometimes use that to your advantage though like if you notice every time you grow, the stems can't hold up the colas, then you know that you don't have enough air flow on the lower canopy.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Its too much. And it shouldnt be pointing down at the plants. You want laminar flow with a slight upward overall draft. Blowing down, especially directly at the plants is forcing an increase in transpiration rate. The leaves should just slighly move under the air currents, never blow around in a wind.

Not that this has anything to do with the weird yellow leaf anomaly.
Well shit. I guess I need to get in there and rearrange my fans. Dirtbag think it will recover from the fan being on it?

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

The in tent air flow doesn't affect the temps of the tent. as long as air is moving around then it's enough. especially now when the stem is weak. the extra wind on it is just stressing it out even more. You can sometimes use that to your advantage though like if you notice every time you grow, the stems can't hold up the colas, then you know that you don't have enough air flow on the lower canopy.
Good to know. I guess I will be moving my fans. But they have been able to hold their bud structure up fine just now have this damage issue.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Is that an auto? Yield prolly suffer a bit but it will still smoke. Lol plus ya learned something for next round.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

How do you guys think the airflow is now? Better? @Dirtbag and @gorillaglueaaron

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Ya much better, your choice but you might even be able to turn off one or 2 of the clip fans if you want.
I'm good with cutting one off. The oscillating fan cool? I mean it has 3 speeds. Think it's on the highest so can back that down too. Also tomorrow is feeding day. Should I feed as normal even with it stressed from the damage you think?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes you want the air to swirl slightly upwards so having fans blowing at each other is defeating the purpose if your going to use 2 clips have point in same way moving the air round n up the tent
Od

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Yes you want the air to swirl slightly upwards so having fans blowing at each other is defeating the purpose if your going to use 2 clips have point in same way moving the air round n up the tent
Od
Doing the best I can in this tiny ass tent. Need a larger one so I have more room. Feel like I am cramming 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Doing the best I can in this tiny ass tent. Need a larger one so I have more room. Feel like I am cramming 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.
Yep I got you on that I’m in small tents and have had same issues mate you will over come mastering your environment is the hardest thing an indoor grower faces . Keep up the great work regards Od.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks brother. Appreciate the reassurance. I just hope this damaged plant will recover.
It will just keep your eyes peeled it can go pear shaped at any time it happens to us all . I’ll keep looking in for what it’s worth .

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Really appreciate all the help on all the matters I posted here guys. Thanks a ton.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Also while everyone's checking in. Should I keep the same feed schedule? Tomorrow is feed day, feed as normal or give it a day or so to try and recover?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Also while everyone's checking in. Should I keep the same feed schedule? Tomorrow is feed day, feed as normal or give it a day or so to try and recover?
1/4 to half strength see if that’s not to much , then resume normal feeding if things look good .

Latest posts

Top Bottom