Help!!!!! Do I need to worry????

• Thread starter B0ssD0ss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Yeah but then you need 2 or more of everything. That's the shitty part.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Oh I thought you meant between having a veg and a flower vs 2 tents for both.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Mines always fluctuating with everything cuz my fan gets rid of the air every 6 seconds or something so I have the fan on a timer when I'm using it. The tents too small for a humidifier too. But in the end it all works out.

budsymalone

budsymalone

I get mine pretty consistent to be honest.
i am sure but it is bro. what i mean by my coment is if your tryin to keep a 2x2 space warm with a certain humidity in a cold climate it could prove to be hard. like think about what your tring to achieve. intense light. 50 to 50% humidity around 80fdegrees. that alot to ask of a small space if where you live is stacked against you. not sure if that makes any sense. now saying that on the flip side too big is no good either but 9 times outa 10 give me the bigger room. even if i have the same amount of plants and the same lights

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
i am sure but it is bro. what i mean by my coment is if your tryin to keep a 2x2 space warm with a certain humidity in a cold climate it could prove to be hard. like think about what your tring to achieve. intense light. 50 to 50% humidity around 80fdegrees. that alot to ask of a small space if where you live is stacked against you. not sure if that makes any sense. now saying that on the flip side too big is no good either but 9 times outa 10 give me the bigger room. even if i have the same amount of plants and the same lights
Ya that's true, It's hard to keep exact temps and rh but were able to get a general range that's close to perfect.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I'm in florida where I dont really have to worry about cold winters. My tent pretty much stays at 80-82 with 45-50% humidity.

I throw a humidifier for younglings and get it up to about 80-84° and up to 60-65% humidity. They are flowering now so the dehumidifier came out and keep it around 45%. Guess just depends on location.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
In early veg I use wet paper towels for humidity and a heater with a temp controller but by the time it gets to flower it's at perfect rh and temp so I just turn all that off and set the exhaust fan to run 24/7 to maximize co2.

budsymalone

budsymalone

I'm in florida where I dont really have to worry about cold winters. My tent pretty much stays at 80-82 with 45-50% humidity.

I throw a humidifier for younglings and get it up to about 80-84° and up to 60-65% humidity. They are flowering now so the dehumidifier came out and keep it around 45%. Guess just depends on location.
lol ahh that hurts bro. rub it in. psml. i live in uk where even our summers fucking freezing. this my first grow in many years and i am not looking forward to the electric bills lol

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

lol ahh that hurts bro. rub it in. psml. i live in uk where even our summers fucking freezing. this my first grow in many years and i am not looking forward to the electric bills lol
Sorry brother. I'm enjoying decent lights less power with these new LEDs that are out now.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The good thing about cold is it's easy (but expensive) to heat a room but it's hard to cool it.

budsymalone

budsymalone

do you have a grow gernal or something on here i can follow?.iam new here so still trying to figure it out. Anyways would lie to see how it all turns out

Top Bottom