Help finding seeds in US

• Thread starter Thedanibaby89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenGuyPat

GardenGuyPat

Growers choice seeds is pretty good. The have quite a selection and you get three free seeds if you pay by mail. Ships out of California

growsince79

growsince79

Wow. I have never heard of anyone busted for just seeds. Confiscated seeds sure.

I do have a friend that was arrested for resin in a cold unused bowl in his work van. No weed on him or found in the van. First offense 2 years probation but got taken in and booked and held for court. That was in the late 80’s.
The seeds were used to obtain a search warrant where they discovered his grow. They got him with a sea of green that would have produced 4-5 pounds. Though they wasn't even flowering, the cops said it was worth $150k.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The seeds were used to obtain a search warrant where they discovered his grow. They got him with a sea of green that would have produced 4-5 pounds. Though they wasn't even flowering, the cops said it was worth $150k.
Hahaha 150k damn pigs. They fucked your buddy good. But then again the 80-90s were different than today I assume.

growsince79

growsince79

Hahaha 150k damn pigs. They fucked your buddy good. But then again the 80-90s were different than today I assume.
The internet didn't exist but you could buy seeds from holland in the mail. Yeah growing was risky as fuck. I used to drive 200 miles to visit the hydro store. Parked the truck 5 miles away and rode the bus to buy nutes because it was too risky to get in the mail and the cops were survailing the stores.

CFC7143

CFC7143

I mean buying seeds online comes with a risk that you’ve got to be willing to take. They might get snatched up. I’m done buying seeds as well, moving on to keeping moms, but to say don’t buy seeds online is pretty false. I haven’t had a package intercepted yet, and all packages arrived on time.
haha illegal never stopped us before. you’re a grouch and so negative most if the time.
Take a toke. Relax.
It’s not illegal what so ever to buy seeds online.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

DCSeed Exchange, 420 Seed guy, Supreme seeds.com, Oregon Elite, Great lakes Genetics, Methisto US autos only supposed to open 4/20, Sonoma Seeds, Sin city Seeds, Crop king US. Mosca Seeds, all reputable and you certainly should find whatever your looking for.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Go get you some. Today and tomorrow only. Quick shipping, email tracking, and great customer service.

4605CD6B E45B 44ED A1C2 DCFC0CE901D7
badradsad

badradsad

Heeeeeey y’all!

Anyone have any good info on seeds for America?

Just popped two beans from
ilgm.com and they both germed and basically rotted :( have 15 more coming from there so I hope it was a fluke 😭😫😭😫😭

I’ve heard mixed reviews from ILGM, both good, and bad. It’s cool that you’re getting your seeds replaced though 👍🏻
Sometimes it’s easier to just germ in your medium, or a paper towel so you don’t over water them. I usually mix a bit of H202 to help with any issues of mold. I use Roots Organics Microgreens, it isn’t hot, so you don’t have to worry about burning your plants.
Here’s some seed banks that I’ve personally used, and are verified by the breeders whose stock they carry

TSC Novelties (the seed connection)
Neptune Seed Bank (they have a large collection)
Real Rocky Mountain High 719 (it’s ran by one guy, so sometimes shipping is a bit slow)
Labyrinth Seed Co (they have some stuff that’s sold out like the 3 Kings Cross from Dynasty, and Goombay from Swamp Boys)
Harvest Mutual
Deeply Connected Seed Bank
Lucious Genetics
Seed Cellar (they have stuff at all kinds of price ranges)

Just make sure seed bank is verified from breeder, there’s so many scammers out there, it’s crazy

Sick66

Sick66

What part of the us are you in? I just sprouted some seeds and I’m going to seed them.... homemade strain LGBQush

AD798173 345F 4BAE 9280 631B4858E695
Sick66

Sick66

Nice I'm in Oklahoma. Where are you
I’m in Nevada. I have a few seeds now I’d be willing to part with but they were born almost 10 years ago and they’re regular seeds... meaning 50% pop, then you have the 50/50 male/female game to play... or give me some time to make a handful feminized.
She’s got a sweet late 90s early 2000s lineage

growsince79

growsince79

I’m in Nevada. I have a few seeds now I’d be willing to part with but they were born almost 10 years ago and they’re regular seeds... meaning 50% pop, then you have the 50/50 male/female game to play... or give me some time to make a handful feminized.
She’s got a sweet late 90s early 2000s lineage
Do the stores in nv sell seeds?

growsince79

growsince79

Maybe in Cali but not here. They have too many growing restrictions but luckily I don’t fall under any of those restrictions
Ok is medical only but anyone can buy seeds

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I didn't tell anyone not to buy seeds online. I just tried to point out the risk. My best friend did 4 years in federal prison and they stole his house and everything he owened after he bought seeds through the mail. Yes that was a long time ago, and it.s probably safe today. That said. there are hundreds of stores just in my state that sell seeds. Plus I don't trust the post office. They put my shit in the wrong box at least once a week. If you had the winning lotto ticket would you mail it in?
The lesson to be learned is never, ever order seeds to your grow. P.O. Box, a friend, never to the grow.

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

The lesson to be learned is never, ever order seeds to your grow. P.O. Box, a friend, never to the grow.
Hey i have a few questions, if you dont mind. When i first learned about growing and risks of ordering seeds, nutes, equipment, etc.. It was things my dad told me who also was growing at the time. He had a small personal closet grow. I have a small set up also, 2×4×6. From what he said, the only risk was customs seizing the seeds and you may get a letter in the mail saying so, but no knock at the door for a small amount of seeds. Like they have bigger fish to fry, is what he was saying basically. And not to tell anyone...
So my question is, was he wrong? Ive ordered everything from the tent, nutes, seeds, everything through the web and shipped through post office and ups. A lot of my gear came from amazon, but not all of it. Should i shut my grow down, pack my gear up, and relocate my seeds? Im in flowering now. Im Not in a legal place.. This is got me paranoid as hell cause im realizing my pops may have been wrong and i might be in a bad spot just waiting for that knock at my door😳
Thanks for any knowledge on the matter!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom