[help] Flowering Late Stage - Plants Will Need To Be Alone

• Thread starter Neguinho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neguinho

Hi guys,

Hope you all good.

I consider myself a new grower, been growing for only one year, still too much to try and learn.
I usually just read these fórum threads but right now I really need your advise regarding one specific situation.
Well, I have three babies right now (2 Quick ones; 1 Royal Jack Auto from Royal Queen Seeds), everything in this grow went according to my plan. The thing is that they are currently entering their last flowering week and I will have to, unexpectadely, travel. I will be away for 7 days. I cannot have anyone taking care of my babies, they will have to be all alone.

Should I flush them right now, wait 5 days, cut and hang right before my trip?
Or:
Should I let them take their time (last flowering week) with the regular feeding schedule and flush the day before I leave (cutting and hanging when I get back)?

Ofc It depends on the thricomes color, for sure, right now they still need some maturing as most of them are not milky yet, but this is a random, not planned, situation I need to try and reduce risks…
I also thought in Flushing right before leaving and decreasing the light Schedule to 12/12 (although they are auto).

What do you guys think about this?

Light: HPS 150w
Schedule: 18h/6h
Air flow: Carbon filter + TT dual + 2 small fans
Medium: Soil ( BioBizz Light Mix )
Nutes: BioBizz Grow/Bloom/TopMax

Ty all :)

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Don't know about changing the photoperiod for auto's but if they were mine I'd feed them before I left and flush when I got back.Pics would help but that's what I'd do.Better to have them go long than not long enough. ;)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I would do as dismal said or you can start the flush right before you leave and let them eat up the stored nutes in their soil and foliage so when you get back they are ready to chop.

The last week or so I don’t feed them anything but water to help use up the built up nutes in the soil. Organic nutes can take a week or two to break down so I think you’d be fine either way. Biobizz is a great choice of nutes so you won’t go wrong either way.

I had a similar situation years ago and used an automatic battery powered watering device that let me water them while I was gone. It was like $50 on amazon at the time. It had so-so reviews but it worked great. It’s one of those products where I think buyers were expecting more from it and were disappointed when it didn’t live up to those expectations. But for my use it was perfect.

N

Neguinho

Thank you for your answers, really appreciated.

I don't have much options.

That is my main option, flush them the night before leaving and then.... pray...

Any more tips?

H

hawkman

Hi guys,

Hope you all good.

I consider myself a new grower, been growing for only one year, still too much to try and learn.
I usually just read these fórum threads but right now I really need your advise regarding one specific situation.
Well, I have three babies right now (2 Quick ones; 1 Royal Jack Auto from Royal Queen Seeds), everything in this grow went according to my plan. The thing is that they are currently entering their last flowering week and I will have to, unexpectadely, travel. I will be away for 7 days. I cannot have anyone taking care of my babies, they will have to be all alone.

Should I flush them right now, wait 5 days, cut and hang right before my trip?
Or:
Should I let them take their time (last flowering week) with the regular feeding schedule and flush the day before I leave (cutting and hanging when I get back)?

Ofc It depends on the thricomes color, for sure, right now they still need some maturing as most of them are not milky yet, but this is a random, not planned, situation I need to try and reduce risks…
I also thought in Flushing right before leaving and decreasing the light Schedule to 12/12 (although they are auto).

What do you guys think about this?

Light: HPS 150w
Schedule: 18h/6h
Air flow: Carbon filter + TT dual + 2 small fans
Medium: Soil ( BioBizz Light Mix )
Nutes: BioBizz Grow/Bloom/TopMax

HAWKMAN SAY DO THIS:
FLUSH TILL HARVEST - LEAST 1-2 WEEK NOT NEED TO CHANGE LIGHT CYCLE - YOU CAN AFTER THE FLUSH --PUT THE PLANTS IN THE DARK FOR 2 DAYS (48 HR'S) THIS BRINGS OUT THE TERPENES AND ESSENTIAL OIL AND FATTEN THE PLANT -MAKES SURE YOUR PLANT IS DRY BEFORE YOU DO THIS (24-48 HR DARK TIME BEFORE HARVEST)[

N

Neguinho

Thank you for all the replies.

Hawkman, thank you for the elucidative off topic yet helpful tip on flush :).

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I just got me today from a trip. My girls are very close. I cut the feed from 800ppm to 400ppm. Tomorrow I'll start flush. Too drop dtw Coco. I can leave for a week without issue as long as nothing goes wrong. Put a camera on them so you can log in and check on them.

Top Bottom