• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Do you vac all the water off the floor?

Nice blowout subbed for sure

labud

labud

If all your buckets are lined up you can take a long PVC pipe, put an end cap on one side, a pump on the other - drill a 1/8" hole every foot or whatever distance so it lines up with each row of buckets. Lmao, dude you're nuts crawling around in that bitch. Are you watering with a spigot?

Lol....don't ya just hate it when yer crawlin through the jungle and the danged hose crimps.....ya gotta crawl back out ...cussin. .. ..good excuse to smoke a bowl though. ..

labud

labud

Almost time to empty out the veg room and fill up the 5th bedroom....I've got about 98 plants to move...luckily it's on the same floor...The madman and skywalker will fill that...

labud

labud

Oops....kept the dome on too long with clones ....The pr18 has got some pm...

What's a good pm spray?

labud

labud

I'll have to check my pr18 room ...those plants are pictured earlier...The jungle pic....I'm wondering if I should have the ocilating fans on 24/7 instead of just when the lights are on..? Humidity is around 46...

DC105

DC105

Humidity at 46%¿ Ur golden. However you can never go wrong with fan on 24/7!

labud

labud

I am seeing a lil pm in the pr18 room, plants are almost 2 weeks into flowering, next crop I'll space the lanky OGs between each plant...so it's not so dense...

In the meantime any suggestions on what to use that won't burn the plants?

labud

labud

I checked the link and got no info. .. I'm going to start the 5th bedroom tonight ....i hate to... but I may take every 2nd plant and put it in the new room ...The madman and skywalker are lanky and the space with my low 46% could solve the underlining issue ...
those 18s are crazy dense

labud

labud

The veg. Room is lookin a lil sparse....
20140913 033045

Top Bottom