Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

Well.... i gave up on swerve...why tell someone you'll have clones for them in 10 days and leaving someone hanging for 20 ...no response...

I got 140 from house of clones , they look good, I got madman and my fav. For now skywalker og, those will
go in soon , I gotta fill up 140 homer buckets , I'll have pics with those Goin under 8....315s tomorrow. ...

labud

labud

The low humidity may not be good for veg. ..and cloning. .. but in flower ...should prevent a lot of problems. ..

The veg room is ready now , exhaust is installed, I'll give the numbers tomorrow when I crank it up...

I've been veggin in the gavita/flowering rooms till I have the filter/muffler/fan installed in the veg room, again that's done,...Let's see wassup, with the number of buckets ...it could raise the humidity. ..

Billyboat

Billyboat

The low humidity may not be good for veg. ..and cloning. .. but in flower ...should prevent a lot of problems. ..

The veg room is ready now , exhaust is installed, I'll give the numbers tomorrow when I crank it up...

I've been veggin in the gavita/flowering rooms till I have the filter/muffler/fan installed in the veg room, again that's done,...Let's see wassup, with the number of buckets ...it could raise the humidity. ..

Get the humidity up in the 60-70 range first weeks of flower and the plants will love you, growth rates are unreal when the enviro is dialed.

labud

labud

I've been up all night, filled up 100 buckets, planted
20140815 053604
skywalker and madman og....

The veg room is now at maximum capacity. ..

labud

labud

I got the 2x4s in ..so I don't have to worry about over spill ,
I'll fill up 44 more buckets and start veggin in another flowering room under the gavitas. ..which will make 4 rooms veggin. .. hopefully I can goto 12- 12 next Thursday in 2 of the rooms which will be 3 weeks veg..

At this time I can't afford foggers for 5 rooms the plants seem fine ...i will look into it though. ..

Thanks for all the support. ..

Billyboat

Billyboat

I got the 2x4s in ..so I don't have to worry about over spill ,
I'll fill up 44 more buckets and start veggin in another flowering room under the gavitas. ..which will make 4 rooms veggin. .. hopefully I can goto 12- 12 next Thursday in 2 of the rooms which will be 3 weeks veg..

At this time I can't afford foggers for 5 rooms the plants seem fine ...i will look into it though. ..

Thanks for all the support. ..

Totally feel ya on that, I just replaced 8 ultrasonic foggers, pricey buggers!

Can't wait to see this in a few weeks, gonna blow up!

Cheers!

labud

labud

Plants at 3 weeks veg....i wanted to flip today , but I think I'll wait another week...

labud

labud

I'm wonderin why my ph is so high....The run off has been 6.5 and up ...even watering at 5.5 is not bringing it down enough...I'm using GH flora nova nutes....and have been letting it sit for 12 hours...

Any ideas?

Top Bottom