Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Looking super dope.wish I had them balls,legal and all, still hella work.killing them softly LA.

labud

labud

I'm excited. .. 1st day of 12/12 ....i had to raise lights a bit they weren't quite 3 ft. And the old school and xxx Og were showing signs of bleaching ....The Parada reserve 18 I got at the time is a tank , grows like bubba...talk about dense vs. Lanky.... The OGs have branched well though, I did minimal fming, I'll feed once more with the flora nova grow then go to bloom.
Figured out the pH drift...just needed to stabilize 24 hours rather than 12 or less...guess I was lazy, fresh clones hate 5.5 to 6.5 drift...Red stems...etc .

Will post pics soon

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

Awesome work. Nothing feels as good as what you're doing right now. I love this.

labud

labud

I could a sworn I had 40 hempy buckets in here.....i can't even get through the jungle to water them...
20140901 192849

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

If all your buckets are lined up you can take a long PVC pipe, put an end cap on one side, a pump on the other - drill a 1/8" hole every foot or whatever distance so it lines up with each row of buckets. Lmao, dude you're nuts crawling around in that bitch. Are you watering with a spigot?

DC105

DC105

Cool bro! I figured you had a wand! Looking forword to nountain of buds!!!

straydogOG

straydogOG

sup la... wow .. you`ve gone off the deep end.. lol.. :)

I havent read your whole tread,,, excuse me.. I plan to...

Do you still have that special white russian select... I got her in a old cross... WARF... remember?? ( I cant get 1 to pop...to old, bad storage)

glad you well out there in the world.

BSSF

sd

labud

labud

White Russian has been gone a long time. ... it was a great strain back in 97... I'll be getting my GWS back soon when temps cool down...that goes back to 98 but it's still good I hear...
I'm trying to get my hands on the BTY OG. ..

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

White Russian has been gone a long time. ... it was a great strain back in 97... I'll be getting my GWS back soon when temps cool down...that goes back to 98 but it's still good I hear...
I'm trying to get my hands on the BTY OG. ..

Any luck chasing down the BTY ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom