Help labud set up 5 bedroom house

• Thread starter labud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
labud

labud

In his video he just dumps the trim directly into the washer...I'll use the 220 and evolve from there

That shoulda been included. ...don't ya think?

SupaM

SupaM

In his video he just dumps the trim directly into the washer...I'll use the 220 and evolve from there

That shoulda been included. ...don't ya think?
My guy in Amsterdam doesn't use one either...just more clean up without it. Labud, the machines we have were for actual washing in compact areas, so you'll have to buy the "work bag". I got mine online as well from the 'Bubblebag Dude'. ATB!
20131218 173722
20131218 173217

C

crocodile og

Never used a work bag personally. Just dumped the material straight in. In my mind the bag kinda smooshes it all together and stops the trichs from seperating. No facts or experimentation on my part though. Just superstition.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

The work bag works pretty good for me, you throw the material and ice in the bag stuff in the machine and add water. Makes for easy cleanup.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

LA first thing your gonna want to do to that washing machine, is get rid of the corrugated hose and replace with a vinyl one, i think i also had to fix some drain screen too other than that great machine

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ho
LA first thing your gonna want to do to that washing machine, is get rid of the corrugated hose and replace with a vinyl one, i think i also had to fix some drain screen too other than that great machine
how much did your washer cost?been thinking of getting some bubble bags,but that washer looks perfect for my size setup.

labud

labud

I did .....actually probably too much ice....used cold water from the fridge as well....next time I'll put b some ice inside the work bag as well

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

I did .....actually probably too much ice....used cold water from the fridge as well....next time I'll put b some ice inside the work bag as well

looks like my first time, till frenchy yelled at me, "you need to RINSE more, dont be afraid to use some pressure" another thing is to constantly keep the materials moving in the bags, especially if you dont have full screen bags. the water pressure will glog the screen material and you will not get the flushing action to clear the heads from the other materials, ie stalks and chlorophyll

Top Bottom