help on identifying deficiency? mag?

• Thread starter kyLman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I plan on going to 50% nutes on the next feed, and hoping for the best. Being that its almost to week 4, are they going to stretch more? My healthy plant in that tent is really thriving. Should I resume foliar feeding and my PM green cleaner?
foliar feeding i’ve never done it, they don’t need it and you should stop that especially now in flower. green cleaner i’m nut sure about using that either in flower.
feeding 50% ok, just try to watch for changes a few days after and obviously keep us updated..
also you should get some replies about the green cleaner and foliar feedings..

kyLman

kyLman

Just trying to get ahead of this next problem.. looks like a boron or mag def but its so hard to be sure.

IMG 4480
IMG 4479
IMG 4481
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just trying to get ahead of this next problem.. looks like a boron or mag def but its so hard to be sure.
no that was there earlier but real light green in colour, ok.. not boron.,
i’ll look her over

kyLman

kyLman

no that was there earlier but real light green in colour, ok.. not boron.,
i’ll look her over
ill take more pics tomorrow - this is from the healthy plant. The overwatered females are doing fine, probably going to be hungry.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, i think it’s a magnesium deficiency.
is it easy to see the ingredient levels on package?

kyLman

kyLman

sorry for repeated questions but when did you switch to 12/12?
no need to be sorry brother - i owe you the world for the mentorship. Tomorrow will start week 4 since going 12/12. Yes the ingredients are easy to read on the bottles. I am supplementing with cal-mag as well, maybe I should go above the max dose? Theyre getting 5ml/gal which is the most it recommends. Also using tap water, so it should be spiked alil

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no need to be sorry brother - i owe you the world for the mentorship. Tomorrow will start week 4 since going 12/12. Yes the ingredients are easy to read on the bottles. I am supplementing with cal-mag as well, maybe I should go above the max dose? Theyre getting 5ml/gal which is the most it recommends. Also using tap water, so it should be spiked alil
mmm, 5ml, generally that’s a lot already.. like i doubt it could be effects from the overwatering as that plant didn’t show those signs.. a slight chance it is.. mmm, one of your most recent photos is a canopy shot, do that same photo tomorrow after lights been on for an hour.. i’ll look her over again and start thinking tonight, you’ll probably get some other advice as well tonight.
you just want to make sure you get the right advice being in flower etc.. it’s something to do with the nutrient mix.
just do not flush!
rather make proper adjustments.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
when i moved my light to put in a fan, i didnt move it back for a bit. the ones right under it had those marks.
20210327 085639

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i just went through your thread, i thought you posted pics of your nutes? or did you type them out?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
this is the one next to it and under the same light i moved too low

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
20210328 184324

sorry, i cant think tonight. anyway, that just looked sorta like mine. may have nothing to do with it though, i have no real knowledge

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’s possible your giving to much p and k causing her not to uptake the mg.. there are other reason for mg not being up taken like cold roots, soil staying too wet.. etc..
your still giving that one full strength nutrient?

kyLman

kyLman

it’s possible your giving to much p and k causing her not to uptake the mg.. there are other reason for mg not being up taken like cold roots, soil staying too wet.. etc..
She got water + calmag only last watering. Should be dry here in a day or two to feed again

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i see @Aqua Man is back, we’ll get him to confirm or diss my reply, see what he suggest?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like heat, light and water stress.

What's the day/night temps, humidity?

Media and watering practices?

Nutrients and concentration mixed?

Light and distance?

First and foremost reduce the light intensity as soon as you notice issues so you don't accelerate the damage

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Looks like heat, light and water stress.

What's the day/night temps, humidity?

Media and watering practices?

Nutrients and concentration mixed?

Light and distance?

First and foremost reduce the light intensity as soon as you notice issues so you don't accelerate the damage
just throwing this out there wouldn’t the leaf edges slightly curl up first before the burning from the lights? also the burning is uniform and kinda starts from the outer edge area and moves inward? just my two cents..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

just throwing this out there wouldn’t the leaf edges slightly curl up first before the burning from the lights? also the burning is uniform and kinda starts from the outer edge area and moves inward? just my two cents..
Yeah but I think it's a combination because plants can handle much more light under the proper conditions... so it may not directly be caused by the light but rather the environment cause it to be less tolerant

Latest posts

Top Bottom