Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

lot of dying leaves with the automatics 😕

photoperiods look healthier, the one in the back right corner bottom leaves yellowing suggest that you could feed her more N (bio grow))

trt92

trt92

lot of dying leaves with the automatics 😕

photoperiods look healthier, the one in the back right corner bottom leaves yellowing suggest that you could feed her more N (bio grow))
I could feed photos more. Ye some dead leaves, but still some healthy so wont lose them all:d aand alot of leaves top down is purple ich what is that?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

leaves turning a red/purple near the end could happen depending strains and phenotypes within a strains, what's concerning is the leaves yellowing, and drying.

i have no real idea what went wrong between 4th week and now, next grow you should try to post weekly update with photos so we can try to figure out what's wrong and when it happen exaclty

at this point in flowering there not much you can do

bottom leaves seem to have yellowed a lot so may be more N next time

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

they look more underfed than overfed to me, but could be a pH lockout.

the nutrients schedule i shared is roughly 1/2 to 3/4 dose with one or two week delay than what biobizz recommand so i doubt the plant would be overfed, other thing could be the watering pratice, you need to get used to the weight of the pot before watering and after watering with 1L, it's possible your soil need 7 days to dry and not 4.

when the plant are big enough after 4 to 5 weeks i usually wait once for the bottom leaves to drop before watering again. this allow to know if the strain will need watering every 3 or 7 days, this can vary a lot depending strain, season and sometime even different phenotype within the same strain will have different watering needs.

trt92

trt92

Cut of dead leaves, and some leaves blocking bud light.
And on the last picture, theres a plant suddenly coming up?

20231020 192659
20231020 185824
20231020 185828
20231020 192645
20231020 192632
20231020 192640
20231020 192543
20231020 192549
trt92

trt92

Put up the auto mimosa for dry, around 70% cloudy tricomes. I did all the trimming before this time, so now worst part over, just dry and put in a jar after weight. Ps i did notice a few seeds after that male plant i didnt see to fast or got rid off...

Last picture is the supreme lemon haze pheno still growing

20231114 052459
20231114 071051
20231114 071105
20231114 071111
20231114 071202
Last edited:
C

chitownglass

If I was you I'd go ahead and get a 4x4. You are gonna regret not getting a bigger tent to begin with. There's a lot of good information on here, youtube, google, etc. Best advice I can give you is read. Get educated on the topic and the rest will fall into place.

trt92

trt92

If I was you I'd go ahead and get a 4x4. You are gonna regret not getting a bigger tent to begin with. There's a lot of good information on here, youtube, google, etc. Best advice I can give you is read. Get educated on the topic and the rest will fall into place.
I dont have the space, and those questions are old, i will make a grow log after this 1

trt92

trt92

Seems like it did some effect binding the stems for better light on sidebuds... Tho they dont seem to grow big.. Gonna see how much grams i get from this little tent. Then bow as ive had 2.grows, i think ill fill up last space i got with a 80cm wide and 40-50cm length and 120cm+++ height. (My small tent is 40cmx40cmx120 cm
Then just use some paperbox with a cfl 125 watt or something to start up seedlings for all 3 tents when its close harvest for effectivity.

20231117 173505
20231117 173511
trt92

trt92

Alright, the drying is done and it seems like i got dobble of last grow :) i could of have 5 more plants if i wanted, and still more to learn, so hoping for 1/4 more next grow, more ofc if i buy an extra tent..

Anyways as last time the humidity reached up from 50 to 75 % when i starten drying,, with all fans on. Idk if its random or if the light helps keep it dryer..
But with this high humidity i had to dry for 3 weeks, and even then the small stems wouldnt break,( i even had a fan towards the buds from a distance) . but i harvested anyways and cured for 2 weeks, opening the jar and shaking abit for a few min first week. I never saw any sweat so not sure if opening the jars was even needed??? All the tricomes sit on tighter if weed isnt to dry? I got really good response on the weed so i gues the slower i dry the better..

However this time after 2 weeks, i tried to move the weed inside where it was 25-30 humidity, and the weed got dry AF within 2 days, and stems snapped off easy.. I put all the buds straight in a jar and locked it.. Should i just keep it locked without opening now, unless i see any sweats on the glass??

Also, sucked that the hermie gave seeds to all my plants that easy and fast, for sure gonna ve more observant next time.. But this pollen is dead intill next grow right?

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nice to hear about the better yield

Mine usually dry for 7-10 days then directly into jar, opening the jar the time to roll and smoke a joint once a days for two weeks then 5 min once a week for a few weeks.

Here a good article you should read:

yeah pollen is viable only a few days after release, just so you know water is enough to neutralize pollen.

Last edited:
trt92

trt92

Mine usually dry for 7-10 days then directly into jar, opening the jar the time to roll and smoke a joint once a days for two weeks then 5 min once a week for a few weeks.

yeah pollen is viable only a few days after release, just so you know water is enough to neutralize pollen.
If i think i overdryed my weed, should i avoid opening jars? Or shud i try rehydrate eith some orange or lime or damps etc?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

The burping is why I use groove bags now. It's perfect every time.

trt92

trt92

The burping is why I use groove bags now. It's perfect every time.
But when i think i made the weed to dry, ive read about rehydrating.. I got 3 jars, one of them has a humidity bag to keep it 55% humid i think, so let that be.
The other 2 jars have no bag, but i read i can put peeled lime, orange and different stuff.. Read something about if weeds to dry, the curing wont work as well

Top Bottom