• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I did get to rehydrate it pretty well
Oh yeah you can do that all day. I’m speaking about the flavor aspect. Sorry shoulda be clearer. Glad they plumped back up for you bud!

Merry Christmas btw homie!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
If i wanna veg for lets say 5-6 weeks instead of 3-4 weeks.. Is that pointless if im using my 7 litre pots?
Or veg for a couple of months and then flower🤣

20231220 185014
trt92

trt92

I put 20 new plants, 4 pure sativas and 16 pure indica.. 7 litre pots.
But wondering about pot size.. I need something that can hold water longest possible, as i might have to be gone for 14 days every orher month...
I did have 3,5 litre pots before and 1 week without watering was just enogh... But with 7 or 11 litre pots, do you think water will last longer??
And i could try move lamp higher up and maybe turn the warmt grades down, so they grow slower? 🤔 to survive 2 weeks

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i doubt there is any short cut when it come ot water the plants in time.

either set an automatic set up with drip that work per capilarity or with pumps with a reservoir large enough

either finding a friend close enough that can take care of them while your away

trt92

trt92

If i was to make my own feminized seeds, how should i do it?? I now have a few auto fem seeds and fem photo seeds after that auto hermie plant went male and pollinated... The photo plants that got pollinated by the auto hermie, those seeds will not be autoflower? Only the autos who got pollinated by the hermie auto??

Anyway if i want my own seeds,, shud i grow some fem autos or photo seeds, then get some regular seeds and use a male there to polinate them?? Do i get proper feminized seeds then?? Can i get autoflower seeds too like that?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

the photo that's been pollinated by the auto could turn either auto or photo or the result in seed could be a mix of both auto and photo.
The auto trait usually take several backcrossing to stabilize.
The auto crossed with herself should be S1 auto seeds.

All your seeds will be feminized as they result from an hermie + a female

if it hermied from environemental stress rather than genetic then there is lower chance they will carry the hermie trait.

if you want to make your own feminized seeds here's a good article to start with:

it's much easier to make seeds from photoperiods regarding selecting the best pheno to cross together

Last edited:
trt92

trt92

the photo that's been pollinated by the auto could turn either auto or photo or the result in seed could be a mix of both auto and photo.

if it hermied from environemental stress rather than genetic then there is lower chance they will carry the hermie trait.

if you want to make your own feminized seeds here's a good article to start with:

it's much easier to make seeds from photoperiods regarding selecting the best pheno to cross together
Nice answer,, the hermie stood right behind a fan blowing at her, so think maybe that caused it💁‍♂️ i will see how these seeds are, and id rather make my own then order seeds for 5 dollar each 😒

trt92

trt92

Seems like all these methods to make fem seeds are hard.. have to throw the whole crop after seeds are made? Only the method that happend to me seem to be good then. But making a hermie male is just luck?🤔 what happends if i put a regular seed male to pollinate a feminized seed female?
Or a regular seed male to pollinate a feminized auto female ?
Making regular seeds wil make me having to put 2x more plants and spend an extra 100dollar on soil,, unless i maybe use smalm pots in veg and wait too see who becomes females, then change to big pots and remove the males..

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Seems like all these methods to make fem seeds are hard.. have to throw the whole crop after seeds are made? Only the method that happend to me seem to be good then. But making a hermie male is just luck?🤔 what happends if i put a regular seed male to pollinate a feminized seed female?
Or a regular seed male to pollinate a feminized auto female ?
there is nothing hard in making fem seeds, i have done it in a small 40x50x60 box with only 33w led

you just need to spray some 20ppm colloidal silver twice a day for two weeks, starting a week before 12/12 flip, you can spray the whole plant or spray just a branche and not the full plant.

(never smoke a plant than been sprayed with colloidal silvler)

ideally you want to do a selection before choosing wich plant to reverse to make some pollen with the best pheno

i like to reverse small clones in small cup as you don't need much pollen to pollinate lot of plants, and even a small clone will produce lot of pollen

a regular male crossed with a female seeds will give regular seeds

a regular auto male crossed with a female auto seed will give regular auto seeds

Only hermie and reversed plant pollen will give feminized seeds when crossed with another female plant

trt92

trt92

there is nothing hard in making fem seeds, i have done it in a small 40x50x60 box with only 33w led

you just need to spray some 20ppm colloidal silver twice a day for two weeks, starting a week before 12/12 flip, you can spray the whole plant or spray just a branche and not the full plant.

(never smoke a plant than been sprayed with colloidal sivler)

ideally you want to do a selection before choosing wich plant to reverse to make some pollen with the best pheno

i like to to reverse small clones in small cup as you don't need much pollen to pollinate lot of plants, and even a small clone will produce lot of pollen

a regular male crossed with a female seeds will give regular seeds

a regular auto male crossed with a female auto seed will give regular auto seeds

Only hermie and reversed plant pollen will give feminized seeds when crossed with another female plant
Ok so i just have to throw away the plant i make hermie as i only spray this one?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

no especially throwing it away but just not smoking it, you can still also make s1 seeds out of it if it pollinate itself, even if i think it would be preferable to pollinate some clones of that plant to make S1 seeds

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I’ve seen folks use upto 45ppm
Not sure if they diluted it however I’ve definitely seen 35ppm undiluted

trt92

trt92

My new grow log

N

Natep

Also if i want to do SOG style how many plants should i set for a 60x60 tent?
9 ?
It just depends on how long you want to veg them. If you plan on doing a sog you really need two tents. One for mothers and clones and one for bloom.

trt92

trt92

It just depends on how long you want to veg them. If you plan on doing a sog you really need two tents. One for mothers and clones and one for bloom.
Yes i got an answer for that last year😄
But my last question here,, how much light / watt do you suggest for a 120cm x 60cm tent ?

Top Bottom