Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ols skool trick that works.... take a gauze pad and tape it to lid of jar and wet it... seal jar...

trt92

trt92

Seems like its alot of ways,, i think il use lime on my supreme lemon haze as it could add extra flavor.
The mimosa strain il use the same i gues as both has sitrus taste originaly

trt92

trt92

If i wanna veg for lets say 5-6 weeks instead of 3-4 weeks.. Is that pointless if im using my 7 litre pots?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

it all depend on how vigorous and healthy is plants growth the first few weeks, also depend on strain stretch , but yeah 5,6 week could work.
what i usually want when switching to flowering is the plant to be 20 35 cm in height and with the leaves overlapping to each other significantly in between pots.

Last edited:
trt92

trt92

it all depend on how vigorous and healthy is plants growth the first few weeks, also depend on strain stretch , but yeah 5,6 week could work.
what i usually want when switching to flowering is the plant to be 20 35 cm in height and with the leaves overlapping to each other significantly in between pots.
Also do you use to measure ph from draining water coming out of the pots? I havnt tried that yet, just given them water of around 6.0 ph

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

nope i'd personnaly don't give a damn about run off pH and EC i just adjust the pH roughly around 7 before mixing the nutes

trt92

trt92

Ah, so some of my growth problem could be too sour earth then after starting with nutes? 🤔

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

soil use to buffer ph, so you don't need to adjust, for exemple my friend don't adjust her pH and her plants don't bother, it's just i always done it and pH down bottle is so cheap and last so long that i keep adjusting my pH like i always did.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

If you want to do thing perfectly you should read and adjust your pH after mixing all the nutes.

But as said that's not really needed in soil as it buffer pH .

Bbs nutrient ph chart soil

trt92

trt92

Well i seem to notice good difference after i went from 8 ph water to 6, but could be other things, was first grow ..

trt92

trt92

Anyone know of any cheap auto wateriing systems or something you can make?

Im thinking i need something if i go away for 14 days work,, i can do a big watering right before i go, then i will need a big watering in 7 days automatic, and il water myself in 7 days again when i come home

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

Also if i want to do SOG style how many plants should i set for a 60x60 tent?
9 ?
Me, I would do 4 5-7 gallon pots and grow a OG , kush, I got some grandpa Og seeds to start. I top first and about every other top for 3- 4 weeks, put up a scrog net flip to bloom. As it stretches train in net. If you want on any of the tops in veg “clone” seems one of my biggest harvests was with “king tut” (I like +30 ) I also use two 4 inch fans one bringing air in one pulling out, oscillation fan inside.

trt92

trt92

Me, I would do 4 5-7 gallon pots and grow a OG , kush, I got some grandpa Og seeds to start. I top first and about every other top for 3- 4 weeks, put up a scrog net flip to bloom. As it stretches train in net. If you want on any of the tops in veg “clone” seems one of my biggest harvests was with “king tut” (I like +30 ) I also use two 4 inch fans one bringing air in one pulling out, oscillation fan inside.
This is a year old question

trt92

trt92

Anyone know of any cheap auto wateriing systems or something you can make?

Im thinking i need something if i go away for 14 days work,, i can do a big watering right before i go, then i will need a big watering in 7 days automatic, and il water myself in 7 days again when i come home
I see there are these sticks with a 500ml water bulb that leaks water,,, if it doesnt start letting out water before the earth is dry it could work? Some here must have tried them

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I see there are these sticks with a 500ml water bulb that leaks water,,, if it doesnt start letting out water before the earth is dry it could work? Some here must have tried them
never used them myself but should work

there stuff like this also:

Cones darrossage

the one were you can plug a 1,5l bottle on top (left ones) or the one on the right were you can use a bigger reservoir

trt92

trt92

Looks like most of these are constantly dripping, might as well take a 1.5litre soda bottle with a tiny hole, and see how long it lasts before its empty if i want it to last 2 weeks... Or it seems like i need something expesive with a timer and a pump for when to water it...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
But when i think i made the weed to dry, ive read about rehydrating.. I got 3 jars, one of them has a humidity bag to keep it 55% humid i think, so let that be.
The other 2 jars have no bag, but i read i can put peeled lime, orange and different stuff.. Read something about if weeds to dry, the curing wont work as well
Yep, too dry, you can’t undo the lost terps and nose flavor. Please don’t add fruit peels. Unless you don’t mind moldy weed. Rehydrating weed after the fact really only helps with smokability. Once that ship sails, not much you can do to bring that back.

trt92

trt92

Yep, too dry, you can’t undo the lost terps and nose flavor. Please don’t add fruit peels. Unless you don’t mind moldy weed. Rehydrating weed after the fact really only helps with smokability. Once that ship sails, not much you can do to bring that back.
I did get to rehydrate it pretty well

Top Bottom