Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

they do recommand the sf2000 for a 2x4 (120x60) tent but as it's only 60 width you can't have it too close to the plant and have a good light dispersion on tent border, for a 2x3 (90x60) it's perfect

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I did put them in flower abit to early if those low indicas was suppose to be 30cm. And i never clip of leaves blocking lower buds in the big tent as im doing in the small tent where i get better yield for what watt i got
no i think you switched to 12/12 at the right time they overlap enough to each other in between pots. with a proper stretch the next 4 weeks and depending the strain you could get some monsters. : )

trt92

trt92

no i think you switched to 12/12 at the right time they overlap enough to each other in between pots. with a proper stretch the next 4 weeks and depending the strain you could get some monsters. : )
But 300-400 grams, thats 1g to 1.3g pr watt.. last grow was like 120grams i think top

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i get up to 200gr out of 8 plants same method same size pot as you just my tent is smaller, with 16 plant you should reach 300gr up to 400gr i believe

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

if we scale according to tent size and light power up to 300gr

if we scale on the amount of plant then up to 400gr

from my experience growing in sog each main colas and it's few secondary branches add a lot to the final weight.

my pots spacing in my 2x3 tent isn't as optimized as in your 3x3

Last edited:
B

Ben123

Hi, im planning to buy a small growtent , probably 60x60x160cm size 0.6m3

Ive tried it once before years ago,, with 250w lights,, didnt get so much out of it but it was first time.. Anyways

This time i want to try led lights instead because of lower heat and cheaper power use.
Its so long ago ive forgotten most growing so hoped you could help me.

In a small tent like that, what can i expect to harvest in grams? I think i want to cut it more this time to make it more bushy.
Also how much watt led can i have? 200w? How much would i get out of that?
And about the ventilation, id like to keep noise low as im putting the tent in a shed which is wall to wall with my neighbours. Imalso abit concerened about the smell, as i could sence the weed smell in my appartment when i had it there years ago when the weed plants where blooming up at the end. I did use coal filter. Maybe the smell came fr me opening up watering it only,, idk.
Greatful for all answers and ideas.
Would like to know if thers any seeds you recomend as a beginner too that has good yield

Thx
Everything depends. How warm does it get in the room? Are you running water or soil? Everything is a factor. How’s the humidity in there? If your room is already humid you would prob wanna run soil or water system with the res outside the tent. Environment before starting is one of the most underrated aspect. Just by what type of environment can change what type of system you run. The most successful crops are the ones that can get their environment dialed down.

trt92

trt92

Everything depends. How warm does it get in the room? Are you running water or soil? Everything is a factor. How’s the humidity in there? If your room is already humid you would prob wanna run soil or water system with the res outside the tent. Environment before starting is one of the most underrated aspect. Just by what type of environment can change what type of system you run. The most successful crops are the ones that can get their environment dialed down.
Humidity is usually high, ( wet ) warmt is pretty good like it should, if its winter i use an oven to keep it normal. I do use soil.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

it will be very tight for each plant, 10 plants 5x2 will allow you to give them a little more growth than 18 6x3

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

both are doable, but in my 2'x3' i m doing 4x2 8 plants and i would do 5x2 10 plants in a 2'x4' tent

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this is what my 2'x3' (90 cmx60 cm) look right now with 8 plants (4x2) as you can see with 60cm there very little room for a third lign of plants.

i flip them to 12/12 tomorrow 5 weeks after germinating the seeds

P1040252

B

Ben123

Humidity is usually high, ( wet ) warmt is pretty good like it should, if its winter i use an oven to keep it normal. I do use soil.
During veg it likes it humid and warm, during flowering its opposite. Cooler temps and less humid.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yep my friend with the exact same setup as me got 202gr out of her last harvest.

sometime you'll get less but with good strain and good phenotype yep 200gr

trt92

trt92

yep my friend with the exact same setup as me got 202gr out of her last harvest.

sometime you'll get less but with good strain and good phenotype yep 200gr
Daym, and with athird tent i could get over half akilo with 700 watt led i would have had:O

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this is all the data i got from my friend since we switched to LED

tropicana poison - sweet seeds 135g
do si dos og - oss 189g
girl scout cookies - zamnesia 192g
wss skunk - wss 202gr

trt92

trt92

this is all the data i got from my friend since we switched to LED

tropicana poison - sweet seeds 135g
do si dos og - oss 189g
girl scout cookies - zamnesia 192g
wss skunk - wss 202gr
Oki
Take a look at this website,,

its where i buy from. The only site that have couriers who can get seeds into my country i know of... UK is the last country id buy from, they stop it all.
What would u take for maximum yield here? High thc and grow speed is prefered too.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

choosing seeds is like playing the lotery you never know what you'll get until you've grown them

Top Bottom