Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

choosing seeds is like playing the lotery you never know what you'll get until you've grown them
Aha,, yea they make them all different, same strain name can be sativa and then indica on the other webpage. So much exciting to try

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i think

and

should deliver worldwide both have weekly deal on some of their strains that make them affordable. That's actually two of my favourite breeder.

also with code grow20 you can get 20% discount from oss

trt92

trt92

i think

and

should deliver worldwide both have weekly deal on some of their strains that make them affordable. That's actually two of my favourite breeder.
Nirvana is the first place i ordered from 10 years ago i think 😅
Problem is all deliver worldwide,, but not allmanage to trick tje toll. Police already called me ,, saying 3 packages stopped, and that they might come over if it keeps happening...so i only dare use that webpage in my name atleast.. thats why i wanna make my own fem seeds too. + 5euro each fckn seeed is expensive when u do SOG

trt92

trt92

i m doing up to 1gr/w and 400gr/m².

i have high hope you reach 300 400gr this time with the 3x3 tent. : )

(to give you an order of comparison here is another model from spiderfarmer for 2x4 and it's 430W)

if you go with a 2x4 tent i think the tsl-2000 is the best option available in norway
Do you cut any leaves or something when you grow your SOG? or just feed them the bio grow, activera, bio bloom, top max and root juice at start in doses of your list you had for 6 litre pots to achive 1g/ watt ?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

it depend the strains and phenotype, some require more defoliation than some others, but i rarely remove lot of leaves, just a few.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

The plants do seem to get alot bigger this time. Its like a forrest in there😄
you didn't really had a vigorous and healthy growth the first few weeks of veg and/or first flowering week of stretch with you two first grow.

this is all i was wishing you, vigorous growth during the first week of veg and stretch : )

you'll know aproximately what to expect in 3 4 weeks from now when the stretch will be done

trt92

trt92

you didn't really had a vigorous and healthy growth the first few weeks of veg and/or first flowering week of stretch with you two first grow.

this is all i was wishing you, vigorous growth during the first week of veg and stretch : )

you'll know aproximately what to expect in 3 4 weeks from now when the stretch will be done
Ive read that if you have good led you can reach up to 2g/watt instead of 1g/watt max with hps. but is that ment by vegging only 3-4 weeks SOG ?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

if your light scale properly for you flowering area then it's more about gr/m² than gr/W depending how you fill that's space.

with 1m² you can expect 400-600gr according to breeders

trt92

trt92

if your light scale properly for you flowering area then it's more about gr/m² than gr/W depending how you fill that's space.

with 1m² you can expect 400-600gr according to breeders
But i get it if i veg it for 2 months

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

veg time has no impact depending how you fill your tent space, longer veg just mean lower gr/W/m²/(weeks spent veg + flo) if you fill that space well

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

7 month veg for only 400gr in the end ... while you can have 400gr with the same area and same lamp in 16 weeks in sog ...

well not 7 month veg 7 month and 1 day old at the time of harvest that's still around 4-5 month veg when in 4-5 month you would have harvested in SOG

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

well not 7 month veg 7 month and 1 day old at the time of harvest that's still around 4-5 month veg when in 4-5 month you would have harvested in SOG
7 month, but you do keep the mother plant for years or you just clone once and then let the mother plant to flower?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So I concurr... not worth 3.5 months of veg and 3 months of flower.

I usually run 4 plants in a 5x5 and veg for about 1.5 to 2 months yielding me roughly 8oz per plant...

Clones actually take longer than seed... like popping a seed and cutting a clone the same day... seed will be quicker....

trt92

trt92

I got the ceramic auto watering sticks now. And they fit perfectly on bottles, can put on a 1.5 L bottle which should be more then enough to get the plants surviving 14 days, if i give them a good heavy watering before i go.. as long as these work..

Newty

Newty

I got the ceramic auto watering sticks now. And they fit perfectly on bottles, can put on a 1.5 L bottle which should be more then enough to get the plants surviving 14 days, if i give them a good heavy watering before i go.. as long as these work..
1.5L over 14 days is only 107ml a day, doesn't sound like a lot. I know you said a good heavy watering before you go also, just still doesn't seem like a lot. I've never tried so I could definitely be wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom