Hempy LED Grow: DP Power Plant

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

I bet in a few more days they'll stop the stretch and get with the budding. Might want to clean up the legs a little more too

irishboiii

irishboiii

I decided to go ahead and clean up the coco surface of dead, wet leaves on the last plant and to do so I had to take the best plant out of the tent for a min. Heres a few pics of her

2014 08 04 203717
2014 08 04 203728
2014 08 04 204033

just.blaze

just.blaze

Looking good and be patient with the flowers... another 10 days and they should be getting hairy :)

burn4me

burn4me

IMHO if you want fatter tops with less larf then you should tidy up the bottom 1/3 or so. looks like it could use a bit more. but if you just want all that plant is gonna give then its fine. glad everything is going good. you fix that mg def? if you are using max dose on bottle of some type of cal/mag than try epsom salt for straight mag. i had same problem with using my cal/mag. no cal def but still ran into mag def. some plants are mag whores.

irishboiii

irishboiii

IMHO if you want fatter tops with less larf then you should tidy up the bottom 1/3 or so. looks like it could use a bit more. but if you just want all that plant is gonna give then its fine. glad everything is going good. you fix that mg def? if you are using max dose on bottle of some type of cal/mag than try epsom salt for straight mag. i had same problem with using my cal/mag. no cal def but still ran into mag def. some plants are mag whores.

Thanks man, yeah I was going to lollipop the bottom third but decided not to this time around, I just dont have the space to get at them and cant leave the tent open for long without stinking the apartment out lol.

Yes the mg deficiency is fixed, or at least not spreading anyway. I upped it a tiny bit past the max dose on the label.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

wow, this grow is got it goin on... dude, those plants look wonderful! Stretch should stop soon, I think you'll be fine on the headroom...

DismalDude

DismalDude

Yeah man!Your girls are looking good!As far as trimming,now is the time for sure.Just to give you an idea here's a quick video.No one says you gotta trim,I know I'm slack at it but the pros mostly do for more yield.;)

irishboiii

irishboiii

Yeah man!Your girls are looking good!As far as trimming,now is the time for sure.Just to give you an idea here's a quick video.No one says you gotta trim,I know I'm slack at it but the pros mostly do for more yield.;)

Il watch that when I get home, Im on day 12 flowering though, so its not too late for a proper lollipop?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Il watch that when I get home, Im on day 12 flowering though, so its not too late for a proper lollipop?
I'm no expert by any means but the general consensus seems to be pruning,including lollipop is ok and generally done within the first two weeks of flower.

canadaseed

canadaseed

absolutely prune bottom leafs. In nature insects/mites or animals would eat those leafs. ur not hurting the plant at all by removing the bottom growth that doesn't produce good buds or even any. i don't know if ur too late into flower... another farmer may be able to give u accurate info on that

irishboiii

irishboiii

Been reading up all day on it and found out that now is the perfect time to do it. Im going to remove the bottom third/any weak lanky tops that the light isnt hitting tonight.

Il have to take each plant out of the tent to get at each one though which is going to stink my apartment out again lol

canadaseed

canadaseed

ohh yea that's gonna stick up ur place.. put some towels under the door tape some cardboard over the vents close windows... i mean if u have to. because for an hour the smell they can just think someone burned.. if they smell it all the time might think it's a grow. good stuff on the reading always good to get as much info on what ur doing before u do it. i always do the same. post some pics up after u prune! i think lollipopping will get ur plant to grow bigger calyx's (overall) on all your buds and better bud density.

irishboiii

irishboiii

they are gonna take a while to root.. it can take up to 2 weeks. I'd say take 2 0r 3 u can veg them under a fluo by the time u harvest they will be ready to go in your flower room.

As great an idea as that is, I just dont have anywhere to veg any clones. Really wish I did though as it would be great to have a continuious crop

Top Bottom