IMGP1711
IMGP1715
IMGP1718
IMGP1724
IMGP1734
IMGP1737

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Looks bright in there. Raging bushes with an insane trunk. Love what your doing and have attributed.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey DS,

Have you tried chow mix in the netpots and no rockwool in your buckets?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

That room is one sexy machine!! Are you running verts on the outsides as well? Those girls look great in color, shape and size. This is gonna make my forest look like its in smurfsville..

ri420patient

ri420patient

God i wish we could of, we had to put everything in that room while we painted the rest of the facility... You guys finding anything other then Florecoat enamel that is holding up on concrete floors?

Thanks tex.
i just put on my floor white two part epoxy in the thread new to uc but ive been reading all your posts to to actually lear something always looking good in you rooms

ri420patient

ri420patient

i just put on my floor white two part epoxy in the thread new to uc but ive been reading all your posts to to actually lear something always looking good in you rooms
i bought it from a local paint company like sherwin williams the home depot crap didnt hold up as good the last time i used it

Kushlvr

Kushlvr

. Very nice bro keep up the good work. This is going to be one of the nicest shows I've seen.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Just chuckled to myself.. wow! You really crush those UCs I have taken many things from your posts. broke the cube..
MW

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Q9 I see that your running non vented lights in this room do you see any improvements by using your vented melon head hood vs non vented. The reason is I have been running bell lighting non vented hoods and for my next run I wanted to air cool it but wanted your opinion as to what has given your better results or has it been the same thanks.

Btw those fucken plants look amazing just nuts dude

Amber

Amber

Gosh I'm almost as excited to see your plants grow as I am my own. Looking great bigger than my outdoor last year.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no lights on the backside? This is starting to look like a hedge grow.

Top Bottom