here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That's a great rig q9! Makes my organic soil self a little jealous!

outwest

T

tipper619sd

awesome grow Q9 looks very nice and planned out u are gonna kill em in there for sure.

T

tipper619sd

I had a question can u use iba ( isnt this rooting hormone?) throughout the whole grow process ? also with that bubble tray , are u using that for the first few weeks of veg using the cs schedule or do u have ur own recipe for that ??

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your goin to be happy you put that trellis up for sure....lookin awesome maing!!

R

ReCway

holy shit man. Those things are about to blow up. That trellis is gonna be a wall of Colas..

Pretty soon its gonna be the matrix up in there.. lol..

Alice D

Alice D

Wow! Very very nice after seeing those pictures I went out & worked for a solid 10 hours. Thanks for the inspiration. Gives me something to strive for. Thanks for sharing. Much Respect!

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

If u dont mind sharing At what application rate are u using Uc Roots and Iba for those pearly whites ?

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Ec is swinging from .5 to .8 w .2-.3 ec tap water. Nothing but Uc roots, Veg A & B and IBA.

Hey Q9 just wanted to clearifed this your ppm swings up also like your ph? And you run your top off rez a little hot with .2-.3 ec?

This is exactly what I want to know cause I am running just tap water in my top off the issue I'm having is that my ec drops so much that I'm adding nutes every other day to keep my ph from dropping thanks

Quantum9

Quantum9

No that is almost all incorrect...

Ec drops not rises (.2-.4) per day. Top off is pure water (its tap so .2-.3) I add back manually every day or two.

Why would adding nutes keep your pH from dropping? Nutes lower your pH.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

thank Q9 for clearing going back to tap water in my top off. The reason my ph drops is that as when I start my ec at .7 and ph is great swinging up a couple of days later ec drop to .3 and my ph starts to drop so I started adding some nutes in my top off I don't have to add nutes every 2 days

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
are those things still in veg?

W

Worm254

That's just insane! I'm on my first run (ever), vegged for 3 weeks, and ya, I have a ways to go. lol
Your doing great things and I have learned alot. Thanks for posting your work!

Top Bottom