here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

nope we only vegged for 2.5 weeks....

=)

That's 2.5 weeks in the UC, yeah? How long did you have them in your bubble tray before entering the UC.? Do you still do a pre veg before the bubble tray, what's your overall time from root to flip?

Quantum9

Quantum9

That's 2.5 weeks in the UC, yeah? How long did you have them in your bubble tray before entering the UC.? Do you still do a pre veg before the bubble tray, what's your overall time from root to flip?

rooting a 4 inch cube (7 days) (OPTIONAL)
rooting a 8 in backet: bubble tray (7 days)
vegetative growth: bubble tray (7 days)
rooting growth: UC (7 days)
vegetative growth: UC (10 days)

Flip in just over a month total veg time if you count that way. (4/5ths of the growth happens in the last 10 days in the UC however).

Quantum9

Quantum9

how is that deadhead og looking?

what do you think?

IMGP1910
IMGP1911
IMGP1912

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

looking killer. reminds me of humboldtlocal's outdoor with the trellis around such huge plants.

W

Worm254

How many weeks in do you usually discontinue the use of IBA?
I discontinued once i flipped them into flower, just wondering if that's the norm?

Amber

Amber

I know its awfully cool out there but those lights must put out a little heat. What is the temp and humidity in there day and night? What controls your atmosphere? Is your room sealed? AC? I have found I need a humidifier in the beginning to get rh up near 50 then a few dehumidifiers later on to keep it down near 50. No co2 in there?

Alice D

Alice D

How is your Quantum 9 automation gear coming along? I know I'm anxious to see your results with the automation you guys offer. I'm amazed all ready but damn with some Co2 & how dialed you have everything else. Watch out! It seems you spend a lot of time at your facility so I guess you don't really need the automation or at least I know how much time I spend in my room even if its just sitting back watching them grow. Listening to a little GD or Phish maybe some Panic or damn the girls seem to really like George Clinton & the P-Funk all stars! Take care buddy looking titties & beers in there! Nice work

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

H Q9 I was hoping you could recommend a bad ass dehumidifier. Everything I'm looking seems to not beenough.. What do you use for dropping your humidity in a room like that?

Alice D

Alice D

H Q9 I was hoping you could recommend a bad ass dehumidifier. Everything I'm looking seems to not beenough.. What do you use for dropping your humidity in a room like that?
I've tried a bunch of different dehumidifier's ranging from 150$- over 1K & I've been most happy with the most recent 70 pint idealair a little pricey but it does what 2 or 3 of the old cheap ones I had do. They also make a 150 pint & also a 50 pint. My partner has a hydro shop local where I'm at & he said he got dozens of their 50 pint models returned but not one 70 or 150 pint. Good warranty too I think 3 years. Sunlight Supply unfortunately but..... If I remember right the 70 pint retails for 700$ & double that for their 150 pint. I run a XL13 w/16 sites in a 18'x18' room with fairly large trees & the 70 almost does the job. I usually bring in one of my cheaper ones to help it out though at the end. Hope this helps.

BCrocker

BCrocker

what do you think?]

Looking great! I have some going but I have yet to figure out which are M/F, having trouble getting the clones to root for some reason.

Your room looks awesome :) Excited to see the turn out!

J

jdubz401

Looking real good in there was wondering what kind of humidifier you use and ac I use a 5 ton mini split for my 12k but I just can't seem to keep humidity in the room. At least not how I like it lol any ideas on how to keep up with the onslaught that the account brings on with sucking my humidity out

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Looking real good in there was wondering what kind of humidifier you use and ac I use a 5 ton mini split for my 12k but I just can't seem to keep humidity in the room. At least not how I like it lol any ideas on how to keep up with the onslaught that the account brings on with sucking my humidity out
to be honest Craigslist a 50$ small swamp cooler if need be and throw it on a timer to get it dialed. it throws cold like 80-90% RH air throughout the room and is pretty efficient.... if you have somewhere that it throws the air above the canopy or below but not right at it.... just an idea

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I've tried a bunch of different dehumidifier's ranging from 150$- over 1K & I've been most happy with the most recent 70 pint idealair a little pricey but it does what 2 or 3 of the old cheap ones I had do. They also make a 150 pint & also a 50 pint. My partner has a hydro shop local where I'm at & he said he got dozens of their 50 pint models returned but not one 70 or 150 pint. Good warranty too I think 3 years. Sunlight Supply unfortunately but..... If I remember right the 70 pint retails for 700$ & double that for their 150 pint. I run a XL13 w/16 sites in a 18'x18' room with fairly large trees & the 70 almost does the job. I usually bring in one of my cheaper ones to help it out though at the end. Hope this helps.
Driz air for bigger rooms

Growboy

Growboy

do you happen to know what your systems lpm aeration to the gallon is? I was reading through and didn't see what you keep you Ec around for the 30 days of veg? Just started my first Uc grow and i am in week four of veg just want to do things right.

Top Bottom