here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnnyRey

I've went thru all of his threads probably 5 times each. The grows and the details are so amazing I'm doing absolutely everything to mimick him, I've never talked to him but if he says somethings good in his postings I don't even doubt it for a seconds he's done so much and put in so much info for everyone.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just wanted to stop buy and appologize for not being able to finish this thread, i haven't been home in over 9 weeks and the cup about killed us (speaking of which we are at the san fran cup right now). Thank god this place (in the pics) is shut down for a while while the licensing gets tweeked by the MED - i was so stressed back when this thread was running that i was throwing up blood.

Anyway i just really wanted to thank everyone i had the pleasure of meeting over the past few months, its really been one amazing and utterly surreal ride. So many crazy new projects on the boards right now, hopefully ill be posting some on the Q9 website.

Working with Ed has been a true honor and humbling experience; he has been blowing my mind on a daily basis and we are getting ready to drop some technology that makes what we are already doing look like child's play. What an exciting time to be in the Industry!

TK it was a real pleasure to chat with you for a minute at the cup. Thank you so much for taking the time to post such kind words, its obvious that you truly have the depth and understanding so often displayed by your work. I really look forward to talking to you again soon.

Amber, you and B rock soo hard; please holla soon i have lots to discuss.

Tip its great to see you man, hope all is well on the home front.

UCME, and all of the UC crew - its always a pleasure, thanks for all the love and support, as always.

Cant wait to head down to the CC warehouse on tuesday, Daniel and Christian have been the most amazing, supportive family i have ever had the pleasure of working with. Thier constant improvements upon what is already the finest hydropics gear in the world never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you all, so so much. None of this would be possible without you.

Just wanted to thank Colorado as well. There really are no words that can capture the love i have for the state, the people, and the legislation.... I have never in my life been so proud to be an American. When i look around at the industry, time and time again i see the finest cannabis legislation, regulation and oversight in the world.

Amsterdam is not doing it. Canada is not doing it. Cali isn't doing it. The rest of the world is watching Co right now, they are waiting and watching.

As long as we stand strong, believe in what we are doing, and take the responsibility to change the way other people and industries view us as growers and an industry as a whole; there is no telling how far we can go, or how wide we can export the first truly legal and regulated cannabis industry in history.

Thank you Colorado.

lol,, you know this brother got paid after that grow! He was thanking people like he done got elected in to the Hall Of Fame! Was badass tho!

Top Bottom