here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Top pick are alot smaller plants, so they will have fatter buds but less of them, bottom pic are larger plants in a UC so it is possible. You really dont know unless you weighed it personally TBH.
I copied a pic of the size of the plants for reference from the other thread, sometimes just the top canopy shot can be misleading.

Either way both pics look nice.

Damn all this time ive been doing it wrong.... Smaller plants get bigger fatter buds than big plants grown in the UC??? lmao

Come on dude, think about what u said for a second.. With the pics i posted (not my grows btw) i can tell you i dont doubt that first pic for a minute when he said he hit 23ps... I have seen that much in a room before and yes that is what it looks like... Not what Q9 put up... Anyone that has grown anything over 8ps in a room will tell you the same thing...

Also are are you kidding me?? You think the top pic has less buds than the bottom Q9's pic??? No it has more buds per sq. foot than Q9 AND bigger buds and its in a MUCH larger space and under more light... The reason i posted that pic is because that is what 23lbs looks like in a room.. Q9's is a fraction of that room.. Im not gonna say another thing until Q9 chimes in, i feel like im beating a dead horse...

Quantum9

Quantum9

You guys are so funny... If i post there is a problem, if i dont post, there is a problem.

I realize some of you are trying really hard to make a name for yourself, even if its for having the loudest mouth, or talking the most shit; but i just don't have the time for it. We have continually raised our prices to discourage clients, as we simply have too much work.

Anyway, as i said it was almost 2 per 600. The numbers were 1.69 or 1.72 lbs per light, something like that. As I stated back when i started to post these pics, at many peoples request; I was remotely overseeing this grow.

I will say that this client has been working with cch20 for a long time, and questioning the honesty is not a possibility for people of this kind of integrity.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

You guys are so funny... If i post there is a problem, if i dont post, there is a problem.

I realize some of you are trying really hard to make a name for yourself, even if its for having the loudest mouth, or talking the most shit; but i just don't have the time for it. We have continually raised our prices to discourage clients, as we simply have too much work.

Anyway, as i said it was almost 2 per 600. The numbers were 1.69 or 1.72 lbs per light, something like that. As I stated back when i started to post these pics, at many peoples request; I was remotely overseeing this grow.

I will say that this client has been working with cch20 for a long time, and questioning the honesty is not a possibility for people of this kind of integrity.
whatever u say champ.. . I think your ego is too big to admit when your wrong as ive learned before this... Im not sure if dude weighed wet, maybe he weighed pre trim with all the big ass stems still in tacked.. but their is NO way that is anything close to 20 dried trimmed jarred and ready for a discpencary... I think you would know better than this because u have soo much business...

G

gooey

who the fuck cares, only person who should care about that number is the dude in charge of that room. enough dick measuring and doubting. People act like they can tell from PICTURES who has the most weight, such a joke. Thanks for sharing Q9.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Ever think to put some cookies under the cookie sheets? Pure baking action! Fwiw I've gotten a hair under 2 lb under a 600. It's well documented in my journal. The room is capable of 12 lb easy off 7 600s. Those plants have good height to them and bubba is densy up and down. I believe for damn sure this was achieved. Never had a reason to believe otherwise. Thanks ds/q9 for all your contributions.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Image2
Robert

Pretty weak to call someone out on yields based on pics and then use a pic as proof of your point?

IMO, I'd doubt those little lollipop plants gave the yield suggested. But I would never call someone out on it without proof. Especially someone who's contributed as much as Q9/DS has leading up to this.

Fuck lollipops, I'll take trees please :)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Pretty weak to call someone out on yields based on pics and then use a pic as proof of your point?

IMO, I'd doubt those little lollipop plants gave the yield suggested. But I would never call someone out on it without proof. Especially someone who's contributed as much as Q9/DS has leading up to this.

Jesus!^^ Nice UCME

Amber

Amber

Nice pics

Amber

Amber

View attachment 351105 View attachment 351106

Curious about the elevated floor under the buckets. What is the purpose of that?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Nice pics
Yes, liked to know also.

Very clean looking shop I might add. What kind of wattage are you pushing there. Are you running CO2 also?

Last edited by a moderator:
Papa

Papa

Supporter
UCMENOW, are those old pics or are you still running 13 gal buckets with uniseals? and i just figured out the elevated floor. :D i'm betting the concrete wasn't level, which would impact the water level in the buckets from one end of the system to the other.

Amber

Amber

UCMENOW, are those old pics or are you still running 13 gal buckets with uniseals? and i just figured out the elevated floor. :D i'm betting the concrete wasn't level, which would impact the water level in the buckets from one end of the system to the other.
That was my first guess as this was a problem that we had. We ended up raising the entire floor to make it level never thought to just raise up the buckets like that but I think that would be great for putting air pumps in maybe with some ducted fresh cool air with no co2. I better stop thinking like that though cause that sounds like a project.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

The second photo is the definition of "how to make a grown man cry..."

Alice D

Alice D

I pick trees too. I wish you would stick around and play for awhile UCMENOW I know there are a lot of farmers that would like to chat with you. Or at least I would. Much respect your doing things proper. Passion I love it.

Top Bottom