Hermi Seeds. What To Expect? (sog From Seed)

• Thread starter Lorisss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah check lower bud sites...that is usually where nanners will pop up

organix4207

organix4207

I had to cull one of my big girls cause she went hermie on me . She came from feminized seeds supposedly. I caught her in time before he/she spread that demon pollen to my cookie monster and candy cane.
I just ordered some big bomb , cluster bomb , ice bomb , thc bomb , and berry bomb feminised seeds from bomb seeds. GivING them a go outside
And praying for all strong girls!!

Lorisss

Lorisss

Most of the plants are still in week 1...still no nanners.
Here some pictures
76d3c84378c7a038.jpg

3e1b4e4e6b882878.jpg

e7a429d8e5a6b228.jpg

d45085034cd673c9.jpg

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

(barneys farm is awesome, no hermies) and NEVER had a hermie from those fem seeds or any other plant ive gotten from said reputable person..

Unfortunately, I had a lot of hermie issues with the critical kush fem seeds from Barneys farm. Have not tried anything else from them to say more.

organix4207

organix4207

Unfortunately, I had a lot of hermie issues with the critical kush fem seeds from Barneys farm. Have not tried anything else from them to say more.
I'm trying bomb seeds line up outdoors this season. Also trying "blue power" and "la blanca gold" from vision. Heard good things about both companies. Supposed to be very stable genetics and not heard of any hermie issues with their feminized seeds.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I'm trying bomb seeds line up outdoors this season. Also trying "blue power" and "la blanca gold" from vision. Heard good things about both companies. Supposed to be very stable genetics and not heard of any hermie issues with their feminized seeds.

Oh nice! I have tangerine power going right now, link in sig. I've heardthe tangerines can hermie, so I will watch them, but never heard the blue power hermie.

I also have some thc bomb seeds that I'll be growing next season indoors. My indoor seasons start around September. I've heard great things about those too, can't wait. Gl to you!

Wisher619

Wisher619

no disrespect.....but I don't understand the fascination with fem seeds....IMPO just get reg seeds...the genetics that you want and grow them out....clone each plant and sex them....then keep each clone and grow the parents out...the best tasting and or smelling one keep the clone of and now you have a female all day...no seeds to mess with....it seems like a lot of work but once everything is said and done and all you have to do is snip a few limbs....stick um in a cloner for 2 weeks then stick them under lights for 2 weeks and the start your bloom cycle....I know a lot of us are really small scale growers but once you have a routine set up.....it is so much easier then seeds.....and to make an aero-cloner is super easy and cheap....a lot cheaper then a pack of seeds.....just my PO...

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Totally agree, other than freebies, I have only been purchasing regular seeds.

Plus, with breeding / hunting on the mind, a good male is a prized thing

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

yup....I only run seeds when I get something new.....sometimes I get bag seeds from friends so I like to grow those out just to see what they are....I've found some amazing stuff that way....but to have a steady harvest of the genetics that you want is far better then growing fem seeds which are only about 80% fem and who knows what deformities will show up because of what ever technique they are using for the fem process....by the way @Lorisss give us an update huh

organix4207

organix4207

I agree totally
My reason for fem seeds is plant count issues. I can't risk 50% of my seeds started being male. I do not use fem for any breeding only my outdoor crop. I have had really good luck so far with fem seeds.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!

Wisher619

Wisher619

@organix4207 wouldn't it be easier to just build yourself a cloner and pump out like 20 clones per season or how ever many you want??? just wondering.....I used to grow everything from seed until I found out that most nursery starts are almost always clones then is said ...save my seeds from all crops and store them by year and type but just clone mothers until the mother can't go anymore then put her out to pasture and start again...for me...much easier....

Wisher619

Wisher619

one of those videos will give a link to a video that is a seminar on aeroponics....it is pretty cool....easiest way I have ever cloned.....when I was first learning things back in the 90's my buddy was cloning in gel and rock wool ...and he did pretty well but now with this....it is pretty hard to screw up.....

Lorisss

Lorisss

yup....I only run seeds when I get something new.....sometimes I get bag seeds from friends so I like to grow those out just to see what they are....I've found some amazing stuff that way....but to have a steady harvest of the genetics that you want is far better then growing fem seeds which are only about 80% fem and who knows what deformities will show up because of what ever technique they are using for the fem process....by the way @Lorisss give us an update huh
Here's the update :) The plants are in the end of 2nd week of flowering and theres still no signs of hermies.
6ac47cb0c7978903.jpg

73d4faf7fe489895.jpg

30b9fa8026dbd9a2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom