Hermi Seeds. What To Expect? (sog From Seed)

• Thread starter Lorisss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

@epitome was wondering what strains are you growing???? Any OG's????? Anything with Thai in the lineage????? If you are growing anything that is considered a hybrid....well you have hermie in your genes.....Unless you are running pure landrace.....oh wait they hermie to.....any fem seeds....food for though......all cannabis is hermie....standard mechanism for survival of the species.....whether your plants show or not.....it's in the genetic makeup.....

epitome

epitome

@epitome was wondering what strains are you growing???? Any OG's????? Anything with Thai in the lineage????? If you are growing anything that is considered a hybrid....well you have hermie in your genes.....Unless you are running pure landrace.....oh wait they hermie to.....any fem seeds....food for though......all cannabis is hermie....standard mechanism for survival of the species.....whether your plants show or not.....it's in the genetic makeup.....
100% family heirlooms pawtnah, and your approach to this conversation is elementary and if you want to be comforted by exploiting someone's hippocracy, it won't happen with me.

Wisher619

Wisher619

just wondering how the approach is elementary.....so you run heirloom seeds huh.....your fam has been running them for Atleast 100 years and they have been IBL.....dude that is awesome.....and none have showed herm traits....score.....look....I mean no disrespect but your approach to this convo.....which is pretty late....seems to be above reality.....and unless your GOD....which I don't think you are.....get your facts strait before trying to intellectually belittle someone.....All cannabis plants can become asexual....although male female is preferred.....both male an female plants have the ability to change sex in order to prolong generational existence....self pollination is vast in the world of plants....no you wouldn't want to run a strain that has prolific herm traits....but the reality is a lot of well known strains carry the prolific herm trait heavily.....not my opinion....JUST FACTS

epitome

epitome

Just kill the herm once you find it. You/we will all be aiiiight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom