Hey Y’all! 😎

• Thread starter Kingamb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Finally got my new dog yesterday! He's a TOTAL sweetheart!! He's a little older than I was told - turns out he'll be 7 this December, which is fine. That makes him the eldest of my pack, now, and he's SO well behaved. I took him to Big-R (ranch store, allows pets) and he was the perfect gentleman. He completely ignored other people, other dogs, walks and behaves on a leash very well. He can definitely teach my other 2 dogs a thing or two about behavior! 🤣

Looking at his Pedigree certificate - I believe he's more of a "Czech" GSD but certainly has a lot of German names in his bloodline. IDK, I'm fairly new to owning purebred AKC registered dogs so I'm still learning a lot. The lady I got him from told me she believed he was a Czech so that's where I'm getting that information from.

I'll post pics of him later, been busy just trying to get him adjusted to his new home and new pack. Still have to introduce him to the Pitbull/Boxer mix we have, that's a little bit reactive to new dogs.

Here's his Pedigree-

Last edited:
Kingamb

Kingamb

Finally got my new dog yesterday! He's a TOTAL sweetheart!! He's a little older than I was told - turns out he'll be 7 this December, which is fine. That makes him the eldest of my pack, now, and he's SO well behaved. I took him to Big-R (ranch store, allows pets) and he was the perfect gentleman. He completely ignored other people, other dogs, walks and behaves on a leash very well. He can definitely teach my other 2 dogs a thing or two about behavior! 🤣

Looking at his Pedigree certificate - I believe he's more of a "Czech" GSD but certainly has a lot of German names in his bloodline. IDK, I'm fairly new to owning purebred AKC registered dogs so I'm still learning a lot. The lady I got him from told me she believed he was a Czech so that's where I'm getting that information from.

I'll post pics of him later, been busy just trying to get him adjusted to his new home and new pack. Still have to introduce him to the Pitbull/Boxer mix we have, that's a little bit reactive to new dogs.

Here's his Pedigree- View attachment 1277595
Oh Yay! That is so exciting! And such a great thing that he is so well behaved!!!
He has some imports back in his lineage for sure. SZ numbers are German and DL and DN are AKC database.
But truthfully import or domestic it doesn’t really matter. They are all descendants from Max vom Stephanitz very first shepherd. 😁
Czech lines are good lines too!
There is a great website called pedigreedatabase.com.. you can search all his family tree through there and gain all the info pertaining to his bloodlines.
Here is a pic I pulled from one of his grandfathers using the numbers.
Send some pics when you get time. Congrats on your new Guy!
FC06511C 9C9A 4C89 89A8 45FA4B42C571

C

CideHameteBenengeli

Oh Yay! That is so exciting! And such a great thing that he is so well behaved!!!
He has some imports back in his lineage for sure. SZ numbers are German and DL and DN are AKC database.
But truthfully import or domestic it doesn’t really matter. They are all descendants from Max vom Stephanitz very first shepherd. 😁
There is a great website called pedigreedatabase.com.. you can search all his family tree through there and gain all the info pertaining to his bloodlines.
View attachment 1277634

Fax vom Kasbachtal, in Workin-Dog Europe:

BcHhZVEMZw 5NmML2f C5EcMfGkogVIBvyT aZEyutg

Kingamb

Kingamb

This may be stupid question but…. Are the ends of the pistils supposed to be turning reddish brown this early into flowering?
I just started using Open sesame a few days ago and then now they are turning colors. Just want to make sure that’s normal? Or is it another form of nutrient burn?
Thanks so much!
1C6D163C 093F 42B3 988E 78808A9923D3
DA0C34F6 EEED 4539 8833 20E9654B50B6

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
This may be stupid question but…. Are the ends of the pistils supposed to be turning reddish brown this early into flowering?
I just started using Open sesame a few days ago and then now they are turning colors. Just want to make sure that’s normal? Or is it another form of nutrient burn?
Thanks so much! View attachment 1278237View attachment 1278238
That's normal, yeah. They will produce new white pistils and the older ones will turn brown all throughout the flowering stage.

View attachment 1277634
Thanks so much for the info I will definitely look through that when I get time! Pics coming, soon! 🤠

Kingamb

Kingamb

That's normal, yeah. They will produce new white pistils and the older ones will turn brown all throughout the flowering stage.

Thanks so much for the info I will definitely look through that when I get time! Pics coming, soon! 🤠
Awesome! Thanks so much for the reply!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Here he is. He's doing a lot better now that he's out of that rescue, too. He has some damage from flies chewing at his ears since he was kept in an outdoor kennel while he was there, but it's getting better now.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
They are looking awesome! And what light are you using? I remember reading somewhere before it was a very low powered light making excellent growth. Sounds like a top notch veg light lol 😁

strider26554

strider26554

Welcome, if you've been lurking you already know what a wealth of information this site is. your girl looks healthy and well tended, I do urge a word of caution though,, this hobby is addictive and may cause you to break out in receipts and newlines of credit..lol oh and dont forget to inform your significant other that at any given notice you may jump up from your restaurant table and make a mad dash for home for any random reason, like forgetting to set a timer or leaving the wrong light setting on, or forgetting to check the humidity in your various jars and containers. This hobby can be hazardous to your wealth.

Kingamb

Kingamb

Kingamb

Kingamb

Welcome, if you've been lurking you already know what a wealth of information this site is. your girl looks healthy and well tended, I do urge a word of caution though,, this hobby is addictive and may cause you to break out in receipts and newlines of credit..lol oh and dont forget to inform your significant other that at any given notice you may jump up from your restaurant table and make a mad dash for home for any random reason, like forgetting to set a timer or leaving the wrong light setting on, or forgetting to check the humidity in your various jars and containers. This hobby can be hazardous to your wealth.
😂😂Oh my goodness! Your so right! It’s already becoming such an addiction! I love it!
Thank you for the kind words and words of caution😉

Kingamb

Kingamb

They are looking awesome! And what light are you using? I remember reading somewhere before it was a very low powered light making excellent growth. Sounds like a top notch veg light lol 😁
Thank you! Well all the way to about two weeks before flower I had a $40 grow light from Home Depot. Then I bought a $60 light from Amazon.

3F8C363B 12A3 45A4 BFFA EC1D9CCF8F98
ED366BF1 F660 4577 8817 6D8E004EFA31
Kingamb

Kingamb

Hey CannaBuddies!
What is this about!?
I tried a very light LST yesterday by barely bending the bottom branches down just a bit and tied them to the pot. ( I knew I probably shouldn’t do it) but wanted to expose as much as possible.
I came home today and this is what I find…. What would cause the fan leaves to bend backwards?
They are still really firm and healthy feeling…. But just bending backwards a weird twisty thing…It’s only on the bottom branches that I tied down… is that normal?
I about FREAKED when I saw them😂😂
So I untied them.
Oh I also added beastie blooms nutes. But only a 1/16 of the recommended dose.
E7F3D1C9 4744 49DA 8E05 1E78C7BC13D8
4C814903 62AB 4ED4 9429 C2ED18A1B78B

Last edited:
Kingamb

Kingamb

Hey CannaBuddies!
What is this about!?
I tried a very light LST yesterday by barely bending the bottom branches down just a bit and tied them to the pot. ( I knew I probably shouldn’t do it) but wanted to expose as much as possible.
I came home today and this is what I find…. What would cause the fan leaves to bend backwards?
They are still really firm and healthy feeling…. But just bending backwards a weird twisty thing…It’s only on the bottom branches that I tied down… is that normal?
So I untied them.
View attachment 1278997View attachment 1278998
And the leaves themselves aren’t bending or twisting. Just the stems are curling the whole leaf back🤷🏼‍♀️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thank you! Well all the way to about two weeks before flower I had a $40 grow light from Home Depot. Then I bought a $60 light from Amazon.
Those are decent I was using a different brand KingLED 1500’s x 2 and gave me a great first harvest!

This was grown under 2x of the 1500’s

287CD919 FFB8 466A A18F C5F7FD2FA3BD
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey CannaBuddies!
What is this about!?
So I untied them.
View attachment 1278997View attachment 1278998
Looks like they are trying to re-orient themselves give it a few days all of mine where LST’d and after a day or 2 they usually straighten themselves out made a huge difference for me

Easier to link you to my first grow so you can see

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/mikedin’s-grow-diary-first-grow.138352/page-4#post-2803198

Kingamb

Kingamb

Those are decent I was using a different brand KingLED 1500’s x 2 and gave me a great first harvest!

This was grown under 2x of the 1500’s
Is that only 6 plants? They look great! Very Nice!

Kingamb

Kingamb

Looks like they are trying to re-orient themselves give it a few days all of mine where LST’d and after a day or 2 they usually straighten themselves out made a huge difference for me

Easier to link you to my first grow so you can see

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/mikedin’s-grow-diary-first-grow.138352/page-4#post-2803198
Oh man! I already cut the strings! 😂 I freaked out and took them off already.
I guess I’ll just leave it alone like I intended to in the first place. I’ll do the LST the next time on my clones.
My clones are all doing pretty well. I just put them in soil the other day and they are all perking up and have some new growth.
CCEADB83 AE9B 4A56 9666 F7BAD7AE6149
99DEEBB5 80F3 4BBF A507 92869BA1677B
AC7D2E5B BEA8 4BC4 BDFA E6D59ED05A84

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Oh man! I already cut the strings! 😂 I freaked out and took them off already.
I guess I’ll just leave it alone like I intended to in the first place. I’ll do the LST the next time on my clones.
My clones are all doing pretty well. I just put them in soil the other day and they are all perking up and have some new growth.View attachment 1279024View attachment 1279026View attachment 1279025
Damn those look good how many days have you had them in dirt rooting? These are my first clones so I just dipped them in rooting powder, clipped the leaf tips and put them in some seed starter soil in solo cups, I did put them in a 5 gallon bucket with stretch wrap over it and then popped a few holes in it for some air exchange lol

Kingamb

Kingamb

Damn those look good how many days have you had them in dirt rooting? These are my first clones so I just dipped them in rooting powder, clipped the leaf tips and put them in some seed starter soil in solo cups, I did put them in a 5 gallon bucket with stretch wrap over it and then popped a few holes in it for some air exchange lol
Mine all rooted in about 9 days… I just dipped them in root gel and put them in little jars of water. Then I went to walmart and bought this $11 cake carrier. It worked perfect because it had the built in cupcake holders that the little jars fit in perfect. I drilled a small hole in the top of it for air. It was really tall also so my clones fit perfectly . So I essentially made my own little propagation station for under $15.
Set it in front of a window and the roots really took off growing. They have been planted for about 3-4 days and already have new growth.
I think they are coming along pretty well.
3E51B047 D60F 4699 9B42 9D316B185FB5

Latest posts

Top Bottom