Heywood's Frosted Altoids organic indoor soil grow

• Thread starter Heywood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heywood

Heywood

Howdy folks. I finished my Blueberry Muffin grow back in mid June. That was an enjoyable run.
I was going to wait a few more (hot) months to pass before I ran these Frosted Altoids that I won in a contest from @We_Toke_Chronic, but I am getting antsy.

Popping 5, hoping for 1 or 2 girls to go under my Spider Farmer SE5000.

And away we go... doing the backstroke in a glass of water.

Altoids seeds

Heywood

Heywood

Come on Heywood! Link something! Link brother! Link! L O L

Chuck! Haha... I couldn't figure out what the hell you were talking about. I had to scroll up... Then realized what I did... I was working with @Moe.Red on the link in his sig and was doing testing here. Forgot it was on the clipboard when I made this other post. 😱

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good to see you’re back in action. I envy people who know how to link. I’ll look it up someday. Talk to you later.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Howdy Heywood. Just wanted to show you that it looks like I’ve got a Pretty feminine looking frosted Altoid. Won’t be the biggest plant in the world due to the late start but looks healthy. It takes forever for some of these things to definitively show. Hopefully a portent Of things to come for you. At the rate these things are going you might even be finished before me! L O L! Just thought you might be interested brother. Have a good one!
EB2DD142 8AE6 43FB AA6A B6406A478644

Heywood

Heywood

Howdy Heywood. Just wanted to show you that it looks like I’ve got a Pretty feminine looking frosted Altoid. Won’t be the biggest plant in the world due to the late start but looks healthy. It takes forever for some of these things to definitively show. Hopefully a portent Of things to come for you. At the rate these things are going you might even be finished before me! L O L! Just thought you might be interested brother. Have a good one!
Chucky - you're awesome!
Thanks for thinking of me and posting a pic here of your Altoids.
That's a bushy plant, eh? Did you top it at all?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nope. Just Bent it over and tied to a piece of bamboo. I bend them all for some reason. I let one grow straight up and will compare the results. Different strain though. How are yours coming along? Off to a good start?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
After being bent over by my bosses all my life, and being on a bender for most of my life, banding them just seem to come more naturally! L O L

Latest posts

Top Bottom