Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Chem, nice to see you around here...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

CD - welcome sir, ironically I am reading an article (one of many) in the high times ganja guide about you and the dead show story, honestly I thought you were a myth, all ears brotha, ready to learn, peace Shiva

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
meyellow chem:hi:

:passingjoint:

gtd

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Welcome to the Farm Chem... Glad to see you around again.

bud good

bud good

love your smoke... nice to have ya... how do you get old ass seeds to pop? :P

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

Chemdog cant wait to see some of your lady grown... and get some sweet insight from U dude...

L

luvinlife

Welcome Chemdog.....it'll be nice seein ya around....thats whats great about the farm... great folks, great breeders, and great communtication between all

F

Foxfarmfreak

In the Company of Legends - Holy Crap!!! Welcome Chemdog, This place is the getting to be the BOMB!!!
Peace Fox

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
damn right.......good to see ya chem!!! i just put a D into flower.....thanks again man, dank!

bf

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow this site is starting to feel like an old Overgrow internet reunion. Chemdog, Chemfather, Swerve, Raskall, all of the original pioneers hang at this site. No questions surrounding the real history of the Chem Dawg. All of the real people are here and can answer any questions regarding any tall tales told by rez or anybody else.

Ya right homie! I've learned so much about chemdog's and OG Kush's here. Nuff Respect to all the original THCfarmers.

S

SmokeMan

Hell ya welcome to the forum chemdog! I love that name by the way. Chemdog is now a legendary name .

SM

Top Bottom