Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chemdog

You guys are Great

Thanks guys for all the very kind words and the great welcome you all have given me...Many great things to come for 2010

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sup

dog

welcome its great to hav you here to contribute to our neva ending quest of knowledge

I

ICHI THE KILLER

GOOD DAY CHEM

nice to see around these parts.hows the crew?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I haven't seen any drama or fighting on this thread, I think that it has all been full of admiration and excitement to have the presence of a legend. I think all of us farmers are stoked to be able to give him props....nothing but love over here. I can't wait to see what is in store for 2010.
By the way, is chemfather joe b from the story?

R

Ronaldinho

hi man!
what a honor
my first post here is to welcome chemdog

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
great things like candy chem my new favorite.. welcome to the site fam..

matamus

matamus

the true chemdog aloha from the Big Sky state, awesome to see a legend on here

C

chemdog

Guys i just want to say thank you again you are all very kind. I also want to say a few things about some peeps Like JJ-NYC and swerve those guys are the real deal they are great guys and have done some great things to keep the killer strains available.Swerve and i have met years ago and i have known JJ since early 90's before Swerve started his biz he even asked if it would be ok to cross some things he got ahold of that where mine and i gave him my blessings i said of course he is a good dude and stands by his words ...I have gotten screwed by will not mention any names by another breeder who got all my clones and crossed them all and made seeds hey if your reading this ( Thanks for my rolex you promised me) LOL but anyway i just want to say bottom line JJ-nyc and swerve have my seal of Approval and the know what they are doing and do a damm good job thanks guys for keeping the shit real.....And recently i had the pleasure to meet a great guy and someone i consider to be a good friend who goes by Herijuana all i can say is that dude has some of the best smoke i have seen in years keep it up man...I def have some things planned in 2010 and hopefully mybe jj-nyc and swerve and i can all do a project....Peace keep it real CD...... I also have something new its called the candy chem its the snowdog crossed with the Chemdog D its got the snow dog flavor but the D punch i def plan on doing something with that and the Chemdog D sister

M

Malachi

Sweet Chemdog! Sounds like you will have a very busy and prosperous 2010. I am sure everyone here would be stoked about a colaboration.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
right outta chemdog himself......seal of approval..NICE!

R

Radio_Dread

whats up Chem, welcome to the farm. candy chem sounds great. much love and respect from my fam to yours.

RD

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle I'm like a kid in a candy store right now... Welcome to the Farm Chemdog!

Top Bottom