Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Rez went on to say that the hermie tendencies of his untested cross came from the Strawberry Cough, a statement anyone who's grown the real KKSC cut (including Rez) knows to be ridiculous. I've never seen Strawberry Cough herm out, even with light leaks lol. Many growers can back me up on this.
Yeah aaa used his Sour Diesel to breed to the Strawberry Cough and the Chemdog D and you know what they had in common? Hermies, brought on by his unstable Sour Diesel line.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Well i dont want to be the devil lawyer here Danny, but i doubt that a lot of breeders do test their gears befor to release them. However Rez have a shitty mentallity but good genetics, now its up to the people to buy it or not. It's does't matter for someone that is out of the biseness and just want to grow good pot and thats the point.

A year ago i did't know but all those hype strains and elite clones and i could imagine such a beef in the industry lol...

Nonetheless Danny i understand ur statement and agreed 100% u made him face up the truth.

I can't wait for Chemdog to step up the game and bring the real deal to the comunity. I have to say thanks to logic for the farm! This year im growing nuff gears from diferent breeder and will see by my self but i think we can all agreed, the farm provide killer gens.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Don't know ya personally DD.....but i've grown your SC and it DEF has no herm tendencies.....one of the easier, nicer plants to come through my med garden :)

HIGH brotha chem :bong-hits:

bf

H

Highagain

Yeah aaa used his Sour Diesel to breed to the Strawberry Cough and the Chemdog D and you know what they had in common? Hermies, brought on by his unstable Sour Diesel line.

I grew out both and both hermied some more than others but none more than the Chemdog D x sourd, it was ridiculous.
If you take a look at seedbay now he's stocked with chemdog sourd, I think that speaks volumes considering most of his shit sells out pretty fast.

D

Danny Danko

TheCoolestMan,

Respectfully, are you saying that anyone who pollinates one good strain with another to sell seeds is a cannabis breeder? In that case you are technically correct. We are all breeders lol.

A real breeder tests out their beans, for quality control purposes including germination rates (Straw Diesel had this issue if I recall), hermaphroditic tendencies (same problem for sure with his SD), among many, many other things.

It's one thing to put out testers for getting feedback but charging big money for untested beans simply isn't ethical. Not saying nobody does it, but that doesn't make it okay.

Take note in that thread where Rez says "I knew both sides of the parents, d, I do my research. Hence, I didn't feel the need to fill a room with 'em before their release."

He's literally talking about releasing $110 packs of seeds without ever even growing them out himself to see what happens, simply because he "knows both sides of the parents" which he didn't with the KKSC by the way (he had it for 4 months lol). He is admitting to closet hackery and pollen chucking by his own words. If you understand cannabis botany at all, you can see the fallacy to his argument.

Read the thread I posted. I never said you couldn't possibly get good bud out of his beans, especially if you live somewhere with shitty bud. People can sweat him all they like, I just want the truth to be known. I won't clutter this thread up anymore. Welcome to the farm Chem. The future looks frosty!

Illmind

Illmind

Rez can suck on a bag full of dicks

Coolest ya breeders test their gear. I don't know about you but I like to know if shit is hermie prone, stretch, yield, harvest time, phenotypical variations, top or notop, m/f ratio etc. And if you ever read his descriptions they a fucking hilarious. "Sour diesel crossed with the legendary chemdog d". Wow I had no clue!!! But ya after awhile of people telling him he is a dickhead who sells highly overpriced untested gear he decided to drop "betas". Funny thing is even before anybody completed a chemdbx1 grow he already was releasing the bx2s lol. Not only that I was told the BX2 packs said "last batch ever", and same person said there was 5 more batches released periodically after that LOL. Not only that but I've been around awhile and I watched rez make false promises and kiss ass to get himself where he is right now and when people come back on him like wtf, well that's where he made the word "troll" up. He sells about 3 times more gear than a few breeders I know from other sites but yet I see more grow reports on other sites of gear that doesn't sell nearly as much. Well he edits posts that aren't flattering and if you continue he ghosts you and or bans you. Which is y anything negative thread on his gear is buried to deep to find or deleted. I got a lot more ammo but I don't wanna ruin thread but also it really pisses me off when he criticises his customers who make his paycheck for "Being shitty growers" because I've seen his galleries on all sites he was ever a member on and he is just about amatuer rank. Just about not amatuer yet. Ok, sorry for rant I just realized that scumbag isn't even worth this small incriment of time it took me to type this peace farmers. Cheers to JJ & Chem! And thank you for the story Danko, I'll add that to the 60 other storys of him being a lieng cocksucker. Oh and to add to the understands both parents thing LOL!!! What is he psycic now? Genes are the most unpredictable thing in the world. I know hot chicks who have ugly sisters I know ugly chicks who have hot moms, genetics vary ALOT. So knowing is growing.

S

ShapeShifter

you better believe real breeders test their gear...sometimes
it takes years...sometimes they are never released even if the demand is huge...

a lot of us were the unfortunate victims of that chem dd fiasco that aaa hacked...could you find fire in there...yes...but you were more likely to find he/she's...

after peeps like krome and countless others showed the results he dropped the price from 120 to 80...then scrapped the line altoghether...

fast forward a couple of years and he takes all the packs he had sitting in the fridge as re-released em the to
unwitting kids for 200 bucks a pop...total joke

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
TheCoolestMan,

Respectfully, are you saying that anyone who pollinates one good strain with another to sell seeds is a cannabis breeder? In that case you are technically correct. We are all breeders lol.

A real breeder tests out their beans, for quality control purposes including germination rates (Straw Diesel had this issue if I recall), hermaphroditic tendencies (same problem for sure with his SD), among many, many other things.

It's one thing to put out testers for getting feedback but charging big money for untested beans simply isn't ethical. Not saying nobody does it, but that doesn't make it okay.

Take note in that thread where Rez says "I knew both sides of the parents, d, I do my research. Hence, I didn't feel the need to fill a room with 'em before their release."

He's literally talking about releasing $110 packs of seeds without ever even growing them out himself to see what happens, simply because he "knows both sides of the parents" which he didn't with the KKSC by the way (he had it for 4 months lol). He is admitting to closet hackery and pollen chucking by his own words. If you understand cannabis botany at all, you can see the fallacy to his argument.

Read the thread I posted. I never said you couldn't possibly get good bud out of his beans, especially if you live somewhere with shitty bud. People can sweat him all they like, I just want the truth to be known. I won't clutter this thread up anymore. Welcome to the farm Chem. The future looks frosty!

Funny u mentioned that point Danny, i was the one who started a thread on icmag saying that Rez is a pollen chucker! lol. U are indeed right, specialy when u compare ur gears to Ferrari! I can tell u for a fact that ferrari do test every one of they single cars that come out of their factury.

I guess the hype and the huge GREED!! make him do shit like that, i seriously doubt that his gears that came out early this year haven't been tested! nevertheless he sold for 100 000 usd of those untested seeds.

I've read the whole thread specialy your post and rez ones and could only agree with ur statement. I've seen all the fight u got when u made Rez face up his bullshit actions, this how it goes now a days.

Stay safe and long live the farm.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Coolest ya breeders test their gear. I don't know about you but I like to know if shit is hermie prone, stretch, yield, harvest time, phenotypical variations, top or notop, m/f ratio etc. And if you ever read his descriptions they a fucking hilarious. "Sour diesel crossed with the legendary chemdog d". Wow I had no clue!!! But ya after awhile of people telling him he is a dickhead who sells highly overpriced untested gear he decided to drop "betas". Funny thing is even before anybody completed a chemdbx1 grow he already was releasing the bx2s lol. Not only that I was told the BX2 packs said "last batch ever", and same person said there was 5 more batches released periodically after that LOL. Not only that but I've been around awhile and I watched rez make false promises and kiss ass to get himself where he is right now and when people come back on him like wtf, well that's where he made the word "troll" up. He sells about 3 times more gear than a few breeders I know from other sites but yet I see more grow reports on other sites of gear that doesn't sell nearly as much. Well he edits posts that aren't flattering and if you continue he ghosts you and or bans you. Which is y anything negative thread on his gear is buried to deep to find or deleted. I got a lot more ammo but I don't wanna ruin thread but also it really pisses me off when he criticises his customers who make his paycheck for "Being shitty growers" because I've seen his galleries on all sites he was ever a member on and he is just about amatuer rank. Just about not amatuer yet. Ok, sorry for rant I just realized that scumbag isn't even worth this small incriment of time it took me to type this peace farmers. Cheers to JJ & Chem! And thank you for the story Danko, I'll add that to the 60 other storys of him being a lieng cocksucker. Oh and to add to the understands both parents thing LOL!!! What is he psycic now? Genes are the most unpredictable thing in the world. I know hot chicks who have ugly sisters I know ugly chicks who have hot moms, genetics vary ALOT. So knowing is growing.

LOL great post bro, and i can only agreed. However as i said he's a big asshole but he's not alone doing shit in this business, all we need now is to spot them and expose them.

Sorry for all this off topic but sometimes converstaions drift away.

peace all!

:passingjoint:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow man that thread was crazy. i grew up in ct. here and nyc the strawberry cough is not around anymore. if someone was to do a project with what do you think would be the best plant to outcross too...hindu kush,afghani? heres a few pics of my own cross of a strawberry smelling straw d x an unknown bag seed male found in a bag of og kush i got from nyc. i think i can get ahold of the cut and i wouldnt mind trying to work it.

DSCN4156
DSCN4158
DSCN4172
DSCN4203
DSCN4205
DSCN4230
DSCN4235
DSCN4248
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

i grew up in ct. here and nyc the strawberry cough is not around anymore.
guess you don't know the right people. I have the Strawberry Cough and I have bred it to my Nigerian strain and White HP, seeds are in testing now. Also just hit it with some Mango Haze/Nigerian pollen.

AAA=asshole amateur agriculturalist

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Ima big fan of the headband. cant wait to get some cuts. Keep up the great work.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
no i mean you could actually find people selling it back in the day. now maybe i dont know the right people. i still know the same people but they aint selling it.

yeah i seen your crosses JJ, they all sound great but they sell out to fast.:cool0010:

P

poorwhitefarmer

just wanted to say hi to chemdog
i have a cut i got labeled chem'91 and its a very special plant. i havent found a nanner yet in her either. i crossed her with a sweet butterscotch hawaiian male and found a feno in them i have been calling candychem. i look forward to the real candychem that you're working on! you guys have a great eye for firebud!
keep on doing the good work!
peace,
pwf

Venom818

Venom818

you guys are blinded by hatered its a little sad.But to tell the truth both the sd ibl and the double strawberry diesel are world class,there are phenos out there that are remarkable.Sure they will throw a nanner but Ive never seen a viable grain of pollen in either one or the clone for that matter.And the clone will throw nanners in the best conditions....

Just curious as to why would u want to grow herm plants what if i want to breed for myself. I surely wouldn't want to breed herm tendencies into my plants but thats just me.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
.But to tell the truth both the sd ibl and the double strawberry diesel are world class,there are phenos out there that are remarkable.

no hate in my blood
not blined but have seen the light aka experience /i know better

those hybrids are of strains that he crossed not created and sour d ible is inferior to our ecsd da real deez,also i bet anything the cought shits on SC and DSD

as for nanners and grow traits i could care less that fool talks like we are beneath him he all about tha $$$

1luvbigherb

H

haze89

I dont like him hes a arrogant jerk but I will tell the truth and the truth is his game is tight bro.

I kinda agree. I think rez is a total tool but there are a few of his beans I'd like to get my hands on. Problem is, I have access to Sweve, JJ, and Raskal gear so I stick with the the farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom