Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jandjbako

This is awesome. Chem is here. This site has the line to all the best breeders. I'm on board with everyone else. I cant wait to see what coming.

B

Bhanghead

The legend himself.....everytime i see your gear i need to change my shorts!!!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Welcome Chemdog great to see another farmer of your caliber on here! Cheers

M

Mr.Toque

what up Mr Chemdog, heard nothin but good stuff bout u hope to learn some tricks from your book

J

JusKeypit1huniD

I was going to introduce myself but seen Chemdog himself post an intro. What better way to inroduce myself then on chemdogs intro thread! Rideon' brutha...

The names, JusKeyPit1huniD pleasuse meeting u chem and the whole thcfarmer community!

S

Skywalkin420

welcome to the farm chemdog! mad respect for poppin those legendary seeds, 91 to 2010 and people are still drooling over the medicine your wonderful cuts provide. have some chem's sister in my garden right now, do you have any advice for this one? it is in a greenhouse in the beautiful california sun

growlegal

growlegal

Nice read and great to be here LOL

Seems there is a demand for your future work brother
Sounds like that Rolex may still be attained:joint:

Peace

B

brookstown

Could it be...

I sure hope this is what i think. Been hanging on to it for a bit and lvoe the smoke just would like to make sure it's the real Chemdog #4.

whatcha think? Chemdog #4?

Chem4week4fullshot4
Chem4week4fullshot3
Chem4week4 2
Chem4week4 3
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
The cat signs in and never to heard from again...what's that about....all the kudos in the universe and no dude!

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

LEO problems is the rumor. He'll be back
To be expected with being in that dumb Ht article ,that header was grower to the stars n nfl greatS or what ever , I THINK FROM DANKO Lol TO BE EXPECTED:hunter:

B

berzerkrrr

This site is truly fucking spectacular! I cant believe Chemdog is here. Never had the honor of growin or smokin ur stuff but know ur a damn legend. Welcome

D

DrGreenGenes

Mr. Dog

Mr. Chemdog. Very big fan of yours. We have Rez's ChemDD on or shelf for our patients and we are vegging a HUGE round of 40 nice DD's. I think it is one of the best strains I've ever tried. My friend is CBF from icmag.com whom has always spoken highly of you and holds an awesome StrawberryDog (StrawberryCough BX x Chemdog D....oh baby), which we grew from seed last year and loved it. Just wanted give you a tip of the hat, and if you are ever in Steamboat Springs.....come see us at Natural Choice...we would love it!!!

B

Buddy Flowers

what's up CD. welcome. i just got here too. Colorado here. Where are you?

B

Buddy Flowers

Dr GreenGenes- your starwberry dog sounds great. i have the 2 next to each other in one of my rooms but never thought to cross. I'm on Hoosier Pass. Let me know if you are ever down this way. cheers

Top Bottom