Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zombywolf

Chemdog,

Please help us. There is a criminal organization called Seedbay/Seed Boutique that has somehow captured or imprisoned your friend Rezdog. Perhaps he is part of the conspiracy
but unknown because he sends his seeds to Gyp, and Gyp steals your money. He would be involved if Gyp then sends him a cut of all the strains he promotes, only to steal our money. Then Gyp says the postal services didnt deliver the orders. When was the last time you sent a letter and it didnt get to where it was going? We need a source for a Chemdog IBL that doesnt keep your money. Can you help?

D

DrGreenGenes

^^^LOL..... I feel you bro...

Thanks buddy..... Hoosier eh? nice.....

:banana1sv6: <<LMFAO

B

BudGood

Wow, first, welcome back to the online fray Chem. Looking forward to any projects you may have coming off, by yourself or with others. Just finished reading the whole intro thread, lots of interesting info, but this one really caught my eye. I wonder if anyone knows any more about this? VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

All this is kinda hilarious cuz the original green bud that chem was probably a stressed "selfing" of still exists as a guarded cut in Colorado. I know the rightful owner of the cut hes not a person desiring fame or popularity. Actually hear the original breeder passed away last summer. I've heard from a really credible cat the creator was this mexican hippie cat up here with close ties to the Dead maybe one of Jerry's cousins...
....ITs a worked n reworked mix of old school bright green ghani from whistler Bc and some crazt highland mexican. IMO the OGs came friom the same ol'man up in whistler dude was a genius.
I've seen the cut n smoked its structure looks n tastes are dead on and i know people who sold the bud was sold to the cat in Ft.collins or something way back.....diesel ecsd chem all the shananigans are all just selfed hybrids of Colorado Green Bud........sorry theres always more to the story than is told so thought I'd share the local legends.

peace

B

bluemoonrocks

I do believe I am in for some serious knowledge gain from you, I can just say that I think what you have done for the herbal community is a great thing, and I thank you for that. Look foward to hearing more from you!

B

Buddy Flowers

anyone know where to scoop Chemdog 91?

green genes- u should scoop this chem cut...let's trade

S

smokeydav

A Legend in the House

Hi Chemdog!
I've seen you around various places quite a bit, I bow to you, your knowledge, and your willingness to share that knowledge. I'm glad to be able to say so to you, people need to recognize these things more often. I'm sure I'll have questions for you eventually, and will certainly follow your posts. A bolt of sunshine for you . . .

C

Could be me

High Chemdog
I was gifted some of your genetic's from Crazy Composer a couple of years ago,that we have been playing with with GREAT results !!!!!!! ( With Respect Bro)

We've crossed your D and the 4 with two great studs of Kali Mist and Hawiian Skunk
All with great outcomes ( my fav is the DxHS)

So i thank you very much for the work you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace ,,,,INH~~~~~

M

MariJuanita

Honored to meet your here, Chemdog. Your reputation certainly proceeds you - everywhere. You've contributed valuable genetic research and some damn fine strains to the cause, for all of us to benefit from.

As a licensed grower myself, I hope to snag some of your gear over the coming months.

G

grenbone

Originally Posted by StickyHerbalist :
"All this is kinda hilarious cuz the original green bud that chem was probably a stressed "selfing" of still exists as a guarded cut in Colorado. I know the rightful owner of the cut hes not a person desiring fame or popularity. Actually hear the original breeder passed away last summer. I've heard from a really credible cat the creator was this mexican hippie cat up here with close ties to the Dead maybe one of Jerry's cousins...
....ITs a worked n reworked mix of old school bright green ghani from whistler Bc and some crazt highland mexican. IMO the OGs came friom the same ol'man up in whistler dude was a genius.
I've seen the cut n smoked its structure looks n tastes are dead on and i know people who sold the bud was sold to the cat in Ft.collins or something way back.....diesel ecsd chem all the shananigans are all just selfed hybrids of Colorado Green Bud........sorry theres always more to the story than is told so thought I'd share the local legends.

peace"

Years ago, I heard that Chemdog has some of it's original heritage in Mexico. I heard this from one of chemdog's people.

B

Buddy Flowers

"sorry high school is over lets not spread false rumors cause of personal issues.Im saying that your a liar and never even ordered them "

oh the irony.

joeca1i

joeca1i

I think private reserve gots the Chemdog 91.Well thats what it says, on their ogkush description.

Z

zombywolf

Boy, you need to sell yo Gypsy ass kissing someplace else. Take a look at the Seedbay forum over there and see how many non deliveries of orders there are. Then double or triple that number for the deleted posts of real complaints. No serious bank has the record they have. You would have to believe that the US/UK postal services are complete morons to "lose" as many orders as Gyp wants you to believe has happened. Of course some orders like yours have to go through-who would buy if he kept all the orders? When was the last time you sent properly addressed mail somewhere, and it didnt get there? That's what I thought. Logic has a mail problem here, but gives you an exact process to follow to guarantee receipt of order and shipment. And he is a stand up guy if you have a problem-positive personal experience with him.

P

perriogkushgrow

Watup Chem!

Cant wait to learn more from the best of the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom