Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
FADER i have to work sat. And get off at 830 if you guys are still smoking I'LL definitely be there. I'M glad u enjoyed the mexican blueberry bro. Makes you think not all mexican strains are dirt bud. I remember my dad talking about acapulco gold. i did hit the bbx highland with alien dawg x cherry pie aka spacecakes. Im hoping the highland dominates the cross. Lemme see if the homie kept it or has the original beans...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

eehhrmmmm .... mmmm ... not sure if I can make it ... (ducks)

Prob going to be celebrating the successful conclusion of my wife's school and passing of the state boards. She got a bunch of nifty new letters after he name that will allow her to g-g-get paid!! It's been a long, long endeavor, and overwhelming at times for the better of 10 yrs. ... and it's parents' night at the school, so we got a sitter. LOL ... maybe throw up the bat signal late/short notice? But you guys should definitely get somma dat bomb gnosh.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Congrats Fades! I know when our significant other starts bringing in income it is almost always a relief. Stop by the pad another night to sesh or ill head out that way for some highland x blueberry smoke.

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up fam here i have some Chemdog D.. second day curing i pasted out a few nuggs for my homies to try one said he couldnt feel his face and the other homie said the same thing and it was super tasty.....
20130112 103118

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What up Evoke. All is well on this side of town. I'll be there for sure. Btw nice looking nuggs you got there. How is the potency on her?

EVOKE

EVOKE

Coo we'll meet up...say whad up to ur primo for me if u can.. I usually dont smoke my herb til its been cured for at least a week.. ill save u a few nuggs...

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
dam fiya evoke. i don't wanna feel my face. we'll be at da cup. come by our booth. take some dabs and flower hits. peace

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up Evoke. All is well on this side of town. I'll be there for sure. Btw nice looking nuggs you got there. How is the potency on her?
thanks JB i havent tried the nuggs my homie said it stunk up his car and i double bagged it for him it was only a .5g....i like a good cure got one more homie to test it for me he's a picky mofo.... A1 nutes is the shit!!! best stuff ever...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Im down Grod, i know that forum is super dank! You her? What day did take her down.
Oh and for any of you that I shot strawberry d crosses to, i suggest you pop em because there is tsome dank to be found in them. Danks GD youre homie had a stud!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Whats up farmers! The reason i posted premature nuggs is...i had to chop weeks ahead if time since my eletrical went out. But its being taken care of as we speak. I really killed my yield but on the optimistic side. Ill have some dank headstash. Cant wait to sesh soon. And .Grod if you are reading this...that og squared was a keeper. Just ask EOS, we smoked some last night . It is straight up og dominant

Latest posts

Top Bottom