Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
nope i was to faded... good times tho...grod that grapefruit is something to talk about nice...sin mints got me brushing my teeth:D... Midwestdensies Dstar was proper...Slug that og was ohhh so nice Can we say tasteee.....Reezy had me trippn out funny guy u is....Gdank is the Dab master and that true power has true flavor....JB that SDxAFHO was still tasty cant wait to try her again......

nah it was blue power. lol glad u like it. danks grod for having us and happy bday to sue. danks every1 for taking my dabs lol. J og. lol reezy u should be a master chef bro no joke. slug had bubba oil and jb had straw afho that was premature but still hit ok. hope u have cuts of her. might be a winner. and nice too see Bunzie

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

it was definately blue power & damn it was delicious. cup winner, i been saying it for 1 1/2 years now. anyway i think G-Rod is the only 1 who has the true power & sin mint seeds. oh hey fellow junkies could i hear yalls opinion on the grapefruit nuggs & smoke report if anyone remembers smoking it. evoke iloved the one labled la dro. going thru the samples you left. jbs tahoe is egggsselent in every way. slug lets hear a moondawg report & reezy hows the bay 11 my friend. special giant nug for all your hard work brother. everyone else got seeded nugs of sin citys gsc thin mint cut i grew & hit with a grapefruit leaning male. evoke you got the uncured flash dried in 3 days forum cut gsc buds. how is that bro? also hit true og, gsc forum cut, faux ho, blue power, the white & yeti gosh i hope im not forgetting any, with the grapefruit male which late flower fully at 4 1/2 weeks after stretching & really dropped alot of pollen cause he was giant. ive already start soaking the thin mint cut gsc x grapefruit & the forum cut gsc x grapefruit seeds so i can start my search for the superstars. good yield with the grapefruit fems ive gotten so hoping to increase yield some & maybe get the taste more og leaning. yo jb maybe you know somebody wants to test these. or do we keep our "precious" to our selves. B3B hit me up. big ups to motarebel for the grapefruit x LBL tester beans. i found more than i ever expected. yall gotta give his new gear a run folks. look on my thread grapefruit x long bottom leaf test run to see the grapefruit female friends.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Grod, wish you lived a bit closer, sorry I missed.

my contribution: brrrrrr ..... getting frosty up in here!
Flower Day 45   21

calyxes looking nice & swollen. This is day 45. Think I'm gonna start flushing & pull @55.
Flower Day 45   18

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

thinking of poker next sesh. nickle ante just for fun ya know. nice plant fader.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
it was definately blue power & damn it was delicious. cup winner, i been saying it for 1 1/2 years now. anyway i think G-Rod is the only 1 who has the true power & sin mint seeds. oh hey fellow junkies could i hear yalls opinion on the grapefruit nuggs & smoke report if anyone remembers smoking it. evoke iloved the one labled la dro. going thru the samples you left. jbs tahoe is egggsselent in every way. slug lets hear a moondawg report & reezy hows the bay 11 my friend. special giant nug for all your hard work brother. everyone else got seeded nugs of sin citys gsc thin mint cut i grew & hit with a grapefruit leaning male. evoke you got the uncured flash dried in 3 days forum cut gsc buds. how is that bro? also hit true og, gsc forum cut, faux ho, blue power, the white & yeti gosh i hope im not forgetting any, with the grapefruit male which late flower fully at 4 1/2 weeks after stretching & really dropped alot of pollen cause he was giant. ive already start soaking the thin mint cut gsc x grapefruit & the forum cut gsc x grapefruit seeds so i can start my search for the superstars. good yield with the grapefruit fems ive gotten so hoping to increase yield some & maybe get the taste more og leaning. yo jb maybe you know somebody wants to test these. or do we keep our "precious" to our selves. B3B hit me up. big ups to motarebel for the grapefruit x LBL tester beans. i found more than i ever expected. yall gotta give his new gear a run folks. look on my thread grapefruit x long bottom leaf test run to see the grapefruit female friends.

Yo Grod that grapefruit was dank as fuck. I cant wait to pop them sweet pink cookies bro. And i do have friends thatll test them. Im popping mines tonight. And thanks to everyone for bringing all of their own gems.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Dayum fader nice looking pics bro! Which one is that? The unknown cut?

Yep. She's gonna be first to finish & already has cloudy trichs, but the BDH isn't that far behind. Everything else will be closer to 70. Surprising, b/c I thought the BDH was supposed to go 70. I want to do a 10-day flush to get a nice fade on the leaves. Hopefully I'm not pulling the trigger too early. Whaddya think? How close does she look to you?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
nope i was to faded... good times tho...grod that grapefruit is something to talk about nice...sin mints got me brushing my teeth:D... Midwestdensies Dstar was proper...Slug that og was ohhh so nice Can we say tasteee.....Reezy had me trippn out funny guy u is....Gdank is the Dab master and that true power has true flavor....JB that SDxAFHO was still tasty cant wait to try her again......

Danks Evoke next i have some strawberry d x petrol girls being flipped. What else you have going?

EVOKE

EVOKE

i figured out what one of my old buddies was telling me about how to feed... and it working out... to bad i only have two of her in flower...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

How are you feeding her bro? Spill the beans! Looking fantastic. Shoot, maybe I should let this one go longer cause yours looks pretty far along and you're still taking it out to 65-70.

EVOKE

EVOKE

well im running A1 nutes so i dont get the salt build up like people that use synthetics...so i can feed my plants more and they love it...first run i ran the nutes low and i got rassberry size nuggs now im getting colas.... i also change my lights 12 1/2 hours on 11 1/2 off... they get 3 1/2 hours per more week of light makes them swell up more and its working.... my buddy told me to run cold water during flush and it helps get rid of nitrogen im tryn to find the theory on this but he tells me thats what he does.... next run imma try 12 hrs and 45mins on and 11 hrs and 15 mins off...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

thanks for all the tips sjc keep the conversations fresh with great advice like this. yo evoke yall gonna make me climb the mtn to get a cut of that university hills og. thars dank in them ther hills, university hills that is, swimming pools movie stars. oh sorry i got lost. ho ho ho.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

well im running A1 nutes so i dont get the salt build up like people that use synthetics...so i can feed my plants more and they love it...first run i ran the nutes low and i got rassberry size nuggs now im getting colas.... i also change my lights 12 1/2 hours on 11 1/2 off... they get 3 1/2 hours per more week of light makes them swell up more and its working.... my buddy told me to run cold water during flush and it helps get rid of nitrogen im tryn to find the theory on this but he tells me thats what he does.... next run imma try 12 hrs and 45mins on and 11 hrs and 15 mins off...

Yeah, I fried one of my Choc Thai's w/ salts - sucks. #1 in coco: stay on top of salt buildup.

I didn't realize you were growing in soil. I thought you ran coco. Is A1 MIA? Schwoop hasn't been online here since Oct. I tried to contact them about getting some soil but never heard back. I'd like to try a supersoil type mix that only needs water/teas.

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya i jus left them some messages i need more of there nutes.... my homie keeps telling me to use coco.... ive been wanting to use a super soil but neighbors are to noisy... so i jus use my own mix... i feed very light in veg as the mix i use has alot of goodies in it... honestly i only use pre made teas from mother earth and im getting great results with it... keep it simple...;)

O

Organicyumyum

8141952-a-senior-man-is-reading-newspaper-intently.jpg

I am intently following the current conversation... If there's gonna be a get-together with some numbers, it'd be nice. Would like to bring along some ol' timers if possible.

My friend owns a restaurant in Northridge. Most affordable hydro store is down the street. PO is 10 mins away. Liquor store next to restaurant, friend doesn't mind brews inside. Deep fried cheeseburger? Grilled chili cheese steak wrap? Fried twinkies?

l.jpg

l.jpg

I got the hook up. Holla if you hear me. Ughhhhhhhhh.

this is probably the greatest post I have ever seen on the farm. what spot is that?

Top Bottom