Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

what up seed junkie crew it was my day off today so i decided to go though all my seeds and fuck me i have a shit load of beans...2013 my new years resolution is stop buying beans and start popping beans from my collection..im going to start with some Dj Shorts Blueberry x Sensi seeds Grape Skunk cross i made 4 yrs ago and a few bag seed beans i've had stored for over tens years now... i wanted to start my own thread but i figured here would be better cuz i know most of you guys and i really like chatting and seshing with you guys.... so if its ok with you JB let me know...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Go ahead doggie. Bring on the dank bro. Can't wait to see all of the dank phenos you find...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Flower Day 40   04

mystery girl - Day 40

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

LOL - just to clarify ... shit ... Hazeman has a strain called Mystery Girl, but that isn't it. Just a bean I was gifted & popped that you guys haven't seen yet. Didn't want to call her "???", but it might just come to that. Happens to be kicking ass though.

Flower Day 40   05

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

all looking good vthere fellow seed junkies. reezy anything you wanna cook is a ok with me. evoke i cant wait to see what yall got popping. jb yall be knowing we got to have all the ufc events brother. yeah i pulled down sin citys thin mint cut this week & the forum cut today or tomo. might just have a trimming party sat. ho ho ho i gotta clear out the true ogs also this week. so unless the wife kills me in my sleep ill see yall saturday.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up what up Grod yup i got some goodies for you and the fam...im curious to try sin city thin mints.... i havent tried any GSC herb yet...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey evoke im damn excited to see what you bring as a treat. im trimming the gsc now so it may not be dry sat but ill send ya home with a branch.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
LOL - just to clarify ... shit ... Hazeman has a strain called Mystery Girl, but that isn't it. Just a bean I was gifted & popped that you guys haven't seen yet. Didn't want to call her "???", but it might just come to that. Happens to be kicking ass though.

View attachment 282938

Looks good Fader. What does she smell like?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

got plates utensils etc. bring drinks folks is all i can say. any other questions call me. see ya then my friends.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

does anyone remember who won any of the ufc fights last night? great sesh. thank you for honoring me with your company seed junkie crew.

EVOKE

EVOKE

nope i was to faded... good times tho...grod that grapefruit is something to talk about nice...sin mints got me brushing my teeth:D... Midwestdensies Dstar was proper...Slug that og was ohhh so nice Can we say tasteee.....Reezy had me trippn out funny guy u is....Gdank is the Dab master and that true power has true flavor....JB that SDxAFHO was still tasty cant wait to try her again......

Latest posts

Top Bottom