Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thats why u didn't go to da cup. glad to see every1 else there. u guys missed out. dab up
yeah bro my pops gave me a guilt trip about my bros bday. I hope you all got super blown and enjoyed yourselves!?! I know the homies from SD were trippin out on the GSC nuggs. BTW I have some of Fader's nuggs he left for us to chief on. hit me up
now thats bsome exciting stuff QQ. keep up the great works.
Yo Grod sorry we keep missing eachother. damn phone be messing up. We'l chill real soon
Looks like some bombass mocajete... damn that looks delicio
Looks like some bombass mocajete... damn that looks delicious...

us...
Oh it was Evoke, me and the lady like to grab this atleast once a month.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Next I'm gonna post some phone pics. Keep in my mind that I just sprinkled some diatomateous earth on the top of my coco, and got a little bit on a leaf or two. 1st up is my High Octane Bx boy notice the five leaves on him he stretches like his momma too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here ya go
Ho
Boy ho
High o boy

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Okay I root drenched the shit out of my girls with some spectracide last night, and flushed them this morning with some Hygrowzyme. tomorrow the girls in Vegg will have some Merit. If this Merit doesn't work, then everything is being torn down, and I'm starting from scratch with clones dipped, and might even switch over to rockwool. i'm still thinking how I've been concentrating so hard on anything under my leaves that I neglected my root zone. After reading the Aphids on the other site, my hopes are not very high for my mothers. My clone survival is even down! Damn I swear the Govt. introduces these fucks to keep us Farmers from yielding big lol.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom