gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
BDGQtGbCQAAzTW4.jpg:large

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yup it's all about her since I'm just going with a Cheapo titanium ring. i've never really been into jeweler anyways. Bring on the dabs after I brake my bank ;) Hit up EOS and see if him and his lady are down. btw when are you gonna pop the question to your girl?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
oh what will i be bringing? couple kind of cookies, sin, forum, spacecakes, faux, true, ho, the white(its amazing), straw tahoe, g-fruit #2, venus, is that enuff?
Dayum! Yes sir, can't wait to see what's up with that white. Haven't heard you mention anything like you do with this cut for a minute. I'm biased to the G-fi though...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yeah this white phenom i been saying since week 3 flowering its the frostiest thing ive ever seen or grown. its frosty as the forum cut. it seems to have nuetral flavor/scent light og to it until couple weeks in the jar. then og flavor cooly creeps in & the heavy high indica buzz blows up the lungs gently yet near bursting expanding without choking ya. better than last white pheno almost a wifi again. ill find her i promise. this 1 is for me 1st then sjc for sure. gotta take cuts soon.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hope it goes down. Plan on driving out Sat only. Too damn far to do it both days though.
Damn i can only make it tomorrow, but we should sesh soon. Just when i thought my bug problem was finally over I checking out my coco and see the fastest running bug I've ever seen!:(
I threw more diatomateous earth in ,and watered with some gognats, and will grab some mosquito dunks later today. This really stressed me out since it's only like day 15 in flower. I need to do some research on whatever the fuck this bug is. I havent seen anything flying around or any mites. But this fucker is light brown, and seems to be tearing up my roots. I was thinking of drenching with hydrogen peroxide, but didnt want to kill the beneficials.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Damn i can only make it tomorrow, but we should sesh soon. Just when i thought my bug problem was finally over I checking out my coco and see the fastest running bug I've ever seen!:(
I threw more diatomateous earth in ,and watered with some gognats, and will grab some mosquito dunks later today. This really stressed me out since it's only like day 15 in flower. I need to do some research on whatever the fuck this bug is. I havent seen anything flying around or any mites. But this fucker is light brown, and seems to be tearing up my roots. I was thinking of drenching with hydrogen peroxide, but didnt want to kill the beneficials.
Hate to say it to u bro.. But it sounds like u have some aphids in ur medium, should doses wit the merit I shot u before flip... The only thing u can do now is try to keep the pest at bay.. U can try azamax and sm-90 drench every couples days to slow them down but it will be hard to get them this late.. H202 will not work on them, u can also try drench them in hot ass water for like 10mins... Or last resort sns has a specific aphid pesticide that u may uses in flower..

Pretty much u just need to stop the aphid population from exploding.. And make sure u feed wit compost teas.. I heard good results with caps bennies, maybe u should try them out..

I had these last run and lost like 25% of my harvest.. And u know my issues lately...

It's going to be an uphill battle but you will still pull good weight if u keep up the good fight..

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey hey! Congratulations JB!! Thats awesome. I found me a smokin ass hottie to marry my ass too! I just got super lucky. Your a good guy and I wish you and her the very best. Wish I could make it out there! Congrats once again bro! SJC!
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hate to say it to u bro.. But it sounds like u have some aphids in ur medium, should doses wit the merit I shot u before flip... The only thing u can do now is try to keep the pest at bay.. U can try azamax and sm-90 drench every couples days to slow them down but it will be hard to get them this late.. H202 will not work on them, u can also try drench them in hot ass water for like 10mins... Or last resort sns has a specific aphid pesticide that u may uses in flower..

Pretty much u just need to stop the aphid population from exploding.. And make sure u feed wit compost teas.. I heard good results with caps bennies, maybe u should try them out..

I had these last run and lost like 25% of my harvest.. And u know my issues lately...

It's going to be an uphill battle but you will still pull good weight if u keep up the good fight..
You're right EOS, danks for the tips. I'm gonna keep em at bay in flower but nuke em in the vegg room. it's much appreciated for shooting me that Merit.
Hey hey! Congratulations JB!! Thats awesome. I found me a smokin ass hottie to marry my ass too! I just got super lucky. Your a good guy and I wish you and her the very best. Wish I could make it out there! Congrats once again bro! SJC!
Quest
That's right QQ, glad you got you a keeper as well brotha. Speaking of keepers, how does that AFHO look?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah my bad for taking so llong posting pics. I tried to grt another camera instead of this phone. She's a MONSTER. Bout 5f. tall, 5 ft. around. I topped it. Tied down 10 main branches horizontally. Pinched the tips of those branches. Vegged the inner sites up, creating a 30" thick canopy. These shitty pics dont show any detail. But this girl is mega frosty. Straight Lemon Pledge. The chemical side us so strong, I swear it almost burns the nose! I love it! Here's some very shitty pucs. Sorry, but u insisted, lol.
IMG 20130217 132219
IMG 20130217 132228
IMG 20130217 124329
IMG 20130217 124320

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh, she's in a 10 gallon pot w/ Premier Promix Bx. With 2,000watts hps over her and a few bigass Bubba's and White Urkles. Awesome grow Im very proud of, but, as u can see, my cam really blowz . Feel like that it doesnt show skillz. Ya know?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
thats why u didn't go to da cup. glad to see every1 else there. u guys missed out. dab up

Latest posts

Top Bottom