• Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Rsk

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

As requested bro... Here's the firebubba#1 and #2...

Bubba leaner

Fire leaner

I know what people are going to think...I'm referring to taste value as far as which way they lean, nug structures they are complete opposite of taste.. Fire looking nugs taste straight like classic bubba, bubba looking nug taste like fire with a slight bubba undertone..

Thanks again jb for the magic dust, see what comes about bro.. Ill keep u posted.. Next time lets taste test all that goodness u have.. Danks..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking dank their EOS. Cant wait to see if the ho takes that og squared pollen. Well call her high octane squared..

T

tipper619sd

As requested bro... Here's the firebubba#1 and #2...

Bubba leaner

View attachment 306351

Fire leaner

View attachment 306352

I know what people are going to think...I'm referring to taste value as far as which way they lean, nug structures they are complete opposite of taste.. Fire looking nugs taste straight like classic bubba, bubba looking nug taste like fire with a slight bubba undertone..

Thanks again jb for the magic dust, see what comes about bro.. Ill keep u posted.. Next time lets taste test all that goodness u have.. Danks..

wow lovely plants and super dank crosses , I love me some fire og just trying to get a bomb cut of it . I ran her last round in my uc and killed it.

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up fam university hills og from my experience was a bitch to root.... i did get some to explode with massive roots and she did yield.... finicky bitch tho she jus wouldnt thickn up lanky as fuck it looked like a chop stick house with all the stakes i had to use on her... but she definitly an og.... yo fader that plan B is the shit props bro.... i got set back with my cookie killer og i fucked up my back i couldnt take care of her in her last weeks of bloom pm raped her and the cuts i took rooted very easily but died to neglect.... hopfully my boy can come thru for me and bring me another cut....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking dank their EOS. Cant wait to see if the ho takes that og squared pollen. Well call her high octane squared..

Well call her a squared up ho.. Lol

wow lovely plants and super dank crosses , I love me some fire og just trying to get a bomb cut of it . I ran her last round in my uc and killed it.

Thanks bro.. Always trying to put out good meds.. Fire og definetly is a nice cut to hold.. Gd smoked me out wit some killer fire og, while back, was straight fire..

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

what up fam university hills og from my experience was a bitch to root.... i did get some to explode with massive roots and she did yield.... finicky bitch tho she jus wouldnt thickn up lanky as fuck it looked like a chop stick house with all the stakes i had to use on her....

I had a hard time rooting her too - tough rooter for sure. I gave away all my plants so I didn't get to flower her but she was looking great in veg, better spacing than others I've run. Last few runs I started crushing (pinching) the stems all the way through veg and stretch. Seems to really help thicken & strengthen them as they heal up & seems to keep nodes closer. Maybe someone else can try this - could just be me but it seemed to help.

yo fader that plan B is the shit props bro....

Talk to JB if you want her, he's got the only cut. Wasn't sure if I was gonna keep her to try another run. Almost trashed her cause she was weak (potency) at first - She got seeded by the plant next to her & I pulled her a bit early (56 or 58). But I just tried it again after 2 mo cure & it's much better. Worth running again and I'm guessing she'd do much better at 63 days & unseeded! LOL . Grows real nice & bag appeal is A+.

Top Bottom