Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nah its not that its just I haven't seen anyone dropping dank like before... and im not a breeder.. my definition of a breeder would insult a lot of cats on this site and others.

Ogr use to deliver heat now he just breeds around his fire and alien fire which is kind of boring to me not to mention I got a lot of the old stock..

JJnyc from what I last read gave up on breeding and sold his stock which makes me think twice bout buying his gear. Imo

Haven't tried bodhis stuff yet. Maybe soon.

Only thing I'm pumped about is the true powers and don is acting stinnngyyy....lol

Only good thing bout making beans is you get to choose what to cross but that don't always mean it will be dank..

EVOKE

EVOKE

true that... i cut back on my moms just rocking two for now... i really wanna try that true power and blue power smoke...its on and crackn this weekend...

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya a lot of that going on now.. i cant take a chance on that everytime ive tried it all my plants got pollinated...:(

Alchemist

Alchemist

nice. i tried 2 fems of alienkush x fire og and they were both whack. one was super sativa and nodes were crazy far apart. the other had problems germinating. it was a runt and never outgrew the inital trauma. my homie still has a few. maybe i'll get to see a good pheno sometime. the taste was like an organic/hashy blend. high was decent too

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I was going to say good post but its actually a great one reezy!!

I totally dig what your saying to not only that but I see your point big time. Kind of opens your eyes and makes you realize.

We will talk more of this when I see you tomorrow sir. Bring out the rick Ross CD. Lol

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
I was going to say good post but its actually a great one reezy!!

I totally dig what your saying to not only that but I see your point big time. Kind of opens your eyes and makes you realize.

We will talk more of this when I see you tomorrow sir. Bring out the rick Ross CD. Lol

fuck rick ross. fake ass bitch lol. bring out 2 CHAINZ LOL. burn me a copy amigo if u can. breezy bodhi seeds is da dank rt now. imo

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

bodhi is the danks fellas. you should pop those sunshine daydream eser. cant wait for white lotus & tranquill elephantizer to get here. i didnt get the blue tara cause it was a 4 way cross. i put a bunch of bodhi on the wishlist & get emails when new gear lands. whoop whoop yes im a seed junkie. evoke yall welcome to come enjoy the fights sjc. still havent gotten propane but itll get done tomo early. da korean fruit drinks please reezy. mmmmmmm life is good. cant wait ta sesh yall. seed junkies unite. ho ho ho.
Collection 061

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thats great JB! I was just about to ask u for a pic of of HO in veg, to compare to my plants. Ive got one that looks just like yours!!! And an HO dom male... ill post pics as soon as I get home! Garden looks great homie! Peace.
Quest

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats great JB! I was just about to ask u for a pic of of HO, to compare to my plants. Ive got one that looks just like yours!!! And an HO dom male... ill post pics as soon as I get home! Garden looks great homie! Peace.
Quest

u got a hoes over there??? lol fuck yeah. u gonna make beans with that male??? can't wait to see ur pics bro

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

I-GOT-HO's! From different area codes! Ahhh! Remember that?!! Im REAL stoked about these. I got 2 confirmed males and two confirmed females. Vegged until pre-flowered. The female I mentioned, is definitely Og all day! Smells more like straight fuel than anything. Could change once the terpine production really kicks in flowering though. Cant wait to get JB's and everyones opinions. Im dyin to get some Og genetics. But, the male may not be quite as og dom as the female. He's a bit lanky and has longer internodes, but not as much as the female.
As for beans, absolutely homie! Hookup the SJC fam Up!!

Top Bottom