Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
just spent a couple hours trimming. red eyed jedi i kept enuff to reveg her, lemon alien dawg on my b3b i gotta have more of this dank ass beauty, she stinked up the whole damn house. turned on 2nd carbon filter & ona gel disperser fan. wow shits stankin. tomo will take down more moondawgs. whoowee.
Glad you updated us on that beauty Grod. She got my attention as soon as i walked in the room. Why dont u pop the rest of the pack? Again thanks for hosting our seshes brotha.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sssdh day 56 this one is for Reezy, since he loves hazes
Sssdh

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

nice! How big is that SSSDH bitch JB? Gonna be a beast when them calyxes finish swellin up!!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ok foljks heres some amazing dank i been growing. sorry the trim could be better but fingers get tired, i get stoned yall know how it is. we got moondawg, red eyed jedi & lemon alien dawg. believe me im struggling to keep the smell contained here. the 1st moonie is like rotting flesh stanky & dank as fuck. i love winter drying. the jedi is like chemmy sour & oh my goodness the lemon alien dawg is super uber stank. cant wait for the next sesh. these moondawg & jedi phenos are revegging as we speak. see b3b for the dankest LAD pheno ive seen.
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 006
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 012
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 017
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 019
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 021
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 022
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 025
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 027
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 028
Moondawg red eye jedi L A D 029

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Jb you are killin it as usual. Mad Props!
Whats up aloha where u been? Lets some ogr dried pics por favor.....
nice! How big is that SSSDH bitch JB? Gonna be a beast when them calyxes finish swellin up!!!
Shes about 3ft tall vegged 2 weeks. Shes just not not cup of teas, since im not that fond of haze. Im chucking if reezy dont want her. I cant deal w 12 weekers....
ok foljks heres some amazing dank i been growing. sorry the trim could be better but fingers get tired, i get stoned yall know how it is. we got moondawg, red eyed jedi & lemon alien dawg. believe me im struggling to keep the smell contained here. the 1st moonie is like rotting flesh stanky & dank as fuck. i love winter drying. the jedi is like chemmy sour & oh my goodness the lemon alien dawg is super uber stank. cant wait for the next sesh. these moondawg & jedi phenos are revegging as we speak. see b3b for the dankest LAD pheno ive seen.View attachment 273566View attachment 273567View attachment 273568View attachment 273569View attachment 273570View attachment 273571View attachment 273572View attachment 273573View attachment 273574View attachment 273575
Thanks for the update Grod. How long did u take em? Them nuggs tasty!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
First 2 are jupiter og via slug at day 57, next is a bubba kush. But this cut is getting trashed based on the horrible yield...
Jupiter
Jup
Bubba

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

The White crosses turned out amazing brosky. Here's an example of the White Strawberry Cough on the left and White Urkle on the right. The buds were dense as hell, tight node spacing and gave a great yield. The smells are amazing, Master is super spicy, Strawberry smells like a Strawberry Fanta, Urkle like a grape jolly rancher. Makes for having a great variety of very tasty top shelf flowers to pick from.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
The White crosses turned out amazing brosky. Here's an example of the White Strawberry Cough on the left and White Urkle on the right. The buds were dense as hell, tight node spacing and gave a great yield. The smells are amazing, Master is super spicy, Strawberry smells like a Strawberry Fanta, Urkle like a grape jolly rancher. Makes for having a great variety of very tasty top shelf flowers to pick from.

awesome aloha. ogr came back to icmag and gonna drop beans there. he droppin some old school beans like fire bubba, white bubba, and strawberry bubba and a few more. so start campin out now SJC. peace

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

awesome aloha. ogr came back to icmag and gonna drop beans there. he droppin some old school beans like fire bubba, white bubba, and strawberry bubba and a few more. so start campin out now SJC. peace
Thanks for the heads up buddy, just logged on and subbed up to the thread there

619ster

619ster

Nice work JB!!! Does that Petrol really stretch in flower? Do u think it's really indica Dom? Just wondering because Sin City Seeds describes it as an indica kush strain. Just tryna get an idea of what it brings to the table. Seems it's lineage is a mystery?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice work JB!!! Does that Petrol really stretch in flower? Do u think it's really indica Dom? Just wondering because Sin City Seeds describes it as an indica kush strain. Just tryna get an idea of what it brings to the table. Seems it's lineage is a mystery?

I heard its sour d x petrolia headstashx (tahoe og). Imo it grows similar to a bubba kush structure wise but slightly faster in vegg. It has an insane fuelly flavor that everyone stops and says wtf was that when you pass the spliff around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom