Higgs Boson

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good in there. Congratulations on the nice harvest. Looking forward to seeing how the high cbd strains turn out for you. :cyclops:

Orcaman

Orcaman

Looking good in there. Congratulations on the nice harvest. Looking forward to seeing how the high cbd strains turn out for you. :cyclops:
Thanks leadsled, She was a nice yield but that's about it. A basic smoke report.
Taste score 1, Just very tasteless
High effect score, 6 Not a bad high, A good uplift
Trich production score, 6 A fair resin builder
Yield score, 8 The plant had nice branching and good bud position.
Thinking about throwing these two jars of buds into the bubble bags and make the best of it.:)

Orcaman

Orcaman

Great grow Orcaman, how did it go with the neighbors ... ? Hope everything is cool, stay safe ...
Thanks SpiderK, Right now a place to live is more important then anything! We decided to tare down the bloom tent. Not to bad, was able to harvest two plants ripe. Three plants that were close and are in the freezer for cold screen extraction to retrieve trichs. We have cuttings of our favorites and some young plants to keep in veg in till ready to restart. And a nice reserve of buds, butter, oil, and hash Truth is I am liking a break. Here's to a great summer!:)

B

Bonkers

I have a question how do I find tr seeds here in Colorado springs I got 4 higgs in flower now and would like to no if this is going to be good Gen,s to enter in to the contest they look it but would like to no

B

Bonkers

Sorry I'm new to the computer I have some higgs boson in flower I was going to enter in to the 710 best meds contest I was wondering how to find out what realy makes this stran and if it has the thc content so I was trying to find the compeny that made them to ask some questions

Orcaman

Orcaman

Sorry I'm new to the computer I have some higgs boson in flower I was going to enter in to the 710 best meds contest I was wondering how to find out what realy makes this stran and if it has the thc content so I was trying to find the compeny that made them to ask some questions
Goldenseeds is the breeder that gifted me a pack of some Higgs Boson seeds. Gene and Lou are the best and will answer all of your questions. Here is a e-mail link to there site. [email protected] Can I ask where your Higgs Boson came from? Love to see it. Here is a shot of my current HB young one, praying for a girl. As there description states. This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99. Here is some info from Strain Finder.
Brothers Grimm - Cinderella 99
aka: Cindy; or C99; or Cindy 99

This strain may be the "Holy Grail". The result of painstakingly backcrossing a VERY RARE female to her male progeny over 3 generations. This hybrid was specifically bred for indoor cultivation. Short-statured & heavily branched, this plant grows LONG, dense colas with an EXTREMELY high flower/leaf ratio and OUTRAGEOUS resin production. The breeder has observed a "giant leap" in potency with each progressive generation and, as expected, Cinderella 99 has topped all previous results - her high is heavily influenced by Haze; clear, energetic & devastatingly psychoactive. A plant with all of the above is rare enough, but Cinderella 99 finishes flowering after a scant 50 days of 12/12! Above-average yields of crystal covered buds reeking of tropical fruit aromas can be harvested every other month once a mother plant is selected and asexually propagated.

Flowering: 50 days
Height: 100 cm
Yield: 1-2lbs per 1000W lamp

Strain Lineage / Genealogy
This is the best I can do. Hope it helps.:)

B

Bonkers

Great grow Orcaman, how did it go with the neighbors ... ? Hope everything is cool, stay safe ...
ya this is very cool I thank u I got they from a friend that got they at the secret cup I will put up some pics soon I got some nice size off the the size of my for arm

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is the picture of my current Higgs Boson That swore I uploaded in my last post.:)
Hb

Top Bottom