High Iron in well water???

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so I would be better off to buy the same filters from the same brand filter?? I got the 2nd unit you link for the house, i'll just keep it simple and buy the other 1 for the shop/pups and use there filters...ty ty ty again
Brand wont matter as long as the filer dimensions are the same. With that said if you get the 2 i linked you will not have a problem mixing and matching.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Are you near a hot spring Basscaptain? Sulfur smell at all?
No sir, i have a spring in the back area of the land but below the buff line where I planted those 10 auto's, everything around that area is green, i'll have to test that water....

basscaptain

basscaptain

Sry wrong pic
20190917 071002

basscaptain

basscaptain

I can't use/drink the water at all myself, my body doesn't like metals at all, if I wear anything that is not 14kreal gold or ss , I brake out and my skin eat the stuff apart.... I tryed to drink it for a wek in kool aid and sun tea, the next week I looked like a Junkie........................................................... it was BAD

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can't use/drink the water at all myself, my body doesn't like metals at all, if I wear anything that is not 14kreal gold or ss , I brake out and my skin eat the stuff apart.... I tryed to drink it for a wek in kool aid and sun tea, the next week I looked like a Junkie........................................................... it was BAD
Ouch

Madbud

Madbud

RO was relatively new when i left the biz but unless they’ve come a long way they could never handle that kind of iron. They look just like what i remember and if i read your pH is 4, you need a neutralizer, iron filter and softener and still couldnt water with it. Good luck, hope the spring tests better for ya.

basscaptain

basscaptain

RO was relatively new when i left the biz but unless they’ve come a long way they could never handle that kind of iron. They look just like what i remember and if i read your pH is 4, you need a neutralizer, iron filter and softener and still couldnt water with it. Good luck, hope the spring tests better for ya.
ty I'll smoke a bowl now :) and start looking for a water truck to buy.....
20190624 173911
20190624 173935
20190624 173815
here's a few pic of it coming out of me 2 weeks later

basscaptain

basscaptain

Eric has the softener and etc, and his toilet looks worst then mine.... I still need to do something for the pups they don't need to be drinking this stuff..... F..k/S..t/Dam.t..... ok I vented

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

water softener is not a good idea for plants. It exchanges minerals like calcium etc for sodium. Need an RO

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm putting in the ro units... it nhas to help.... there on the way..... and if I have to buy water also :( then so be it....... Got a pic on my phone i'm happy about if it is what I think it is, cause this

basscaptain

basscaptain

Would be from the second set of seeds that I planted of the photos this would be in my soil mix with soil that I got from Walmart on clearance on the fly at 9:30 at night and s***
20190917 160507

basscaptain

basscaptain

My pups are like grand kids and there wroth more then 40$ a pice to me to have them have better water... I was going to have to do something here anyways......

basscaptain

basscaptain

I said I don't do things by the book, so I'm going to hook 1 up and see where I'm at... Then if needed I'll hook the other 1 up and run it though both screw it and see where I'm at

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

OK Now I have a ?? and I know this is going to sound>>>>> anyways

What are you guy's doing with your RO waste water????

Lol. Thats why i stopped using it. 2/3 of my water goes right down the drain. I do use it for my whole house humidifier. Keeps the unit much cleaner than tap water. But i have a pretty decent deep well here. Just a bit too much iron. Some extra runoff mostly takes care of the excess.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Lol. Thats why i stopped using it. 2/3 of my water goes right down the drain. I do use it for my whole house humidifier. Keeps the unit much cleaner than tap water. But i have a pretty decent deep well here. Just a bit too much iron. Some extra runoff mostly takes care of the excess.
ya I'm not going to let it go down the drain, right now I have it going to a 5 but that's not going to hold it so I need a 50 gal or something to hold it, or I'll just let it go into the yard for the grass,

Since it's just me and the dogs not so bad but I can see I need to do something

they say 50% 50% lol your 2/3 is Dead on

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ya I'm not going to let it go down the drain, right now I have it going to a 5 but that's not going to hold it so I need a 50 gal or something to hold it, or I'll just let it go into the yard for the grass,

Since it's just me and the dogs not so bad but I can see I need to do something

they say 50% 50% lol your 2/3 is Dead on

I have a stealth 100. It wastes 2/3.

Top Bottom