High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn bro killer lline up as always and damn that last pic is that killer for real and the squared also

fuck is that shit DANK! killer work bro, that's about as frosty as it gets. that'll be a might fine smoke.

neverbreak

Whats up jb still killin it i see :eek: + water love and light but thats all ? in coco?

Thanks Alot fellas, you guys all motivate me to try and make these ladies shine for us all. It's really much appreciated.
Once I get my spot really poppin, I'll feel much better. EOS has got me interested in trying out a coco bed or two. I also want to try cooking up my own soil as well. I need to do some organic research.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Exactly!!! spoken like a true Og connoisseur!

Yo Roboto,
Yeah OG is my favorite and just my style. I like others, but they just sit in the jar longer when OG is around. I need something else to come around that changes my mind.

Oh that reminds to go check on my beans that I just popped. BRB

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
High Octane bx2 -M cut day 36...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Danks bro. Loompa did an outstanding job w that cross that's for sure. How far along are you w them? I'd love to see some Ogs u got going

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Danks bro. Loompa did an outstanding job w that cross that's for sure. How far along are you w them? I'd love to see some Ogs u got going

How many did you pop to find that SQuare pheno? Can you describe her smell/taste. Mine have been vegging for a lil over a month now, its should show sex in a few weeks... Hope to find a lovely lady like u have there.... Will post pics of my Ogs once they start to stack a little more, i'm just about 3 weeks in so not much to check out now.... I bet that wifi is the kill, that's one pack of beans u r guaranteed to find multiple keepers from.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here is an OG [] that was begging to be transplanted, so after a few days in its new home its starting to look spot on OG.. Hope its a girl if not i'm using the pollen on some special girls....
View attachment 347859

nice sign me up for a pack of those:D

Here's the M cut starting to dense up. she's a bit upset from the Moab I kinda pushed them a lil too far, but she's taking it like a champ with a twisted leaf and all. tonight she goes back to her 50% jacks diet.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Everything is looking good, JB. Hope ur having fun at the beach. Anytime u come to the Capitol City we will have that session, bro! I still have some Sour Pebbs and White OG to blaze up. Holla atcha boy......

Top Bottom