• Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn can't get enough of that crusty looking one!!! She is the one fasho!! I can taste the fuel from here bruh
She's a crusty ho that's for sure 619ster. I can't wait to sample her when she's done. I've been out of OG for while now and have been fiending for fuel.
Amazing homie! Sickass pics, genetics and skillz to match! Stellar job JB! Thats what keeps your threads HOTT! Keep up the dankass work. Peace.
Quest
What's up QQ hope all is well in the Motor City!?
I'm definitely looking into revising the strategy to make these chics bulk up a lil more. I guess its kind of early. I need to get my CO2 going again on this next run....

T

tipper619sd

I've been good man. Busy, busy, busy! Good to hear from you amigo, how's it going?

things have been going very well man , just did my 2nd od run and man got some killer nugs super frosty still have one out there and damn the trichs doubled . Also been dabbing in the breeding part of the game now also have some beans for u if ur up and running man. mad love and positive vibes bro.
also got some mars og and some supposed ( thin mint ) going in the UC

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Danks Eos, Never break and SK. I need these chicks to fill out some more so I'm breaking out the moab then starting the flush tonight. Right now they look like skinny models but i like my girls looking thick w them ghetto booties.
SK we need to sesh on these when they're ready...

shawnskush

shawnskush

Danks Eos, Never break and SK. I need these chicks to fill out some more so I'm breaking out the moab then starting the flush tonight. Right now they look like skinny models but i like my girls looking thick w them ghetto booties.
SK we need to sesh on these when they're ready...

Hell yeah JB you know I'm down! I have all sorts of shatters for you to try and have been getting some really kill flowers lately to so we will sesh out big time!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Thanks Alot fellas, you guys all motivate me to try and make these ladies shine for us all. It's really much appreciated.
Once I get my spot really poppin, I'll feel much better. EOS has got me interested in trying out a coco bed or two. I also want to try cooking up my own soil as well. I need to do some organic research.

u want organics, here it is bro, best thread ever..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241964

A

atomic punk

I think sugar ray leonard woukd have worked him and Alexis Arguello or Arron Pryor also

Hey caveman you must be an old dog Alexis Arguello was my favorite fighter his straight standup style punches straight down the pipe were boxing beauty I loved Arron Pryor before the bottle thing against Arguello. Last but not least Leonard made a lot of fighters throw what he wanted them to, he was a boxing genius,. great choices.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB just trying to catch up on your outrageous thread, maaad skills brother, you have some monster crosses. Hope you can blaze some new genetic trails. Always love the nug shots.
Thanks for stopping by Atomic. Seems like the offspring with the HO is getting a lot closer to the clone compared to the initial high octane x fire alien f1. I just popped of the hobx2 and plan on using multiple dads to continue the process. These boys are about to meet some heavy hitting ladies

Top Bottom