High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yeah, that was more for lurkers. New gig is going great (whew!). All the hard work paying off and I'm in my element. I was unemployed for 3 or 4 mo. Kinda nice to get out of the grind actually, but the cash flow situation was getting pretty worriesome. Hmu when you lock down a date.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's up no invite.. Lol.. Jk

Jb here's the M cut in action.. Hope she chunks up like urs.. She's side to side with her mama.. Hi Octane OG...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What's up no invite.. Lol.. Jk

Jb here's the M cut in action.. Hope she chunks up like urs.. She's side to side with her mama.. Hi Octane OG...

View attachment 353231 View attachment 353232

Come on Gee, you know your always invited to a sesh at your own house jk lol. Can't wait to see what you can do with the M cut. She's definitely going to yield better than her Mom that's for sure. FYI After running the Louie and other OG with the HO the others aren't beating the HO in the yield dept. Actually the HO is slightly beating them. Dunno if the HO just likes my regimen or what. I think it's all gonna come down to taste and potency when I choose which girl gets the boot. I'm thinking of narrowing down things for a bit. one more thing, the Fire bubba out yields the E cut or maybe it finishes sooner because I chopped at day 62. I got kinda anxious in order to make down south for the holidays.

Yeah, that was more for lurkers. New gig is going great (whew!). All the hard work paying off and I'm in my element. I was unemployed for 3 or 4 mo. Kinda nice to get out of the grind actually, but the cash flow situation was getting pretty worriesome. Hmu when you lock down a date.
Nice, I'm glad everything is working out for ya, plus you ended up getting a better job with a better company. Things work out that way sometimes. I'll be down for Thanksgiving weekend. I'll give ya shout and see if your up to having a lil sesh.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Here's a preview of the High Octane Bx2 #7 which was grown in a 16 oz party cup from Smart and Final (danks EOS). why I didn't transplant it? I have no clue. She should have gone another 10 days-looks like a 10 weeker. Anywho, this one smells like OG blindfolded. Which has me super stoked because I kept a mini teen of her. I'm gonna say she even smells better that her mama HO. Out of two different female beans I actually flowered, I found one that smells more like OG than any other bean that I've popped period. Looks like I got lucky with this cross. Luckily I have more beans to pop, and plan on continuing the process for storage purposes to pass on to future generations. I'm off to a fun weekend of trimming.

P.S.
this Bx2 makes me really question if these so called breeders really took their inbred OG lines as far as they say. Maybe it's selection, or someone is lying out there teeth.

rollon

rollon

Here's a preview of the High Octane Bx2 #7 which was grown in a 16 oz party cup from Smart and Final (danks EOS). why I didn't transplant it? I have no clue. She should have gone another 10 days-looks like a 10 weeker. Anywho, this one smells like OG blindfolded. Which has me super stoked because I kept a mini teen of her. I'm gonna say she even smells better that her mama HO. Out of two different female beans I actually flowered, I found one that smells more like OG than any other bean that I've popped period. Looks like I got lucky with this cross. Luckily I have more beans to pop, and plan on continuing the process for storage purposes to pass on to future generations. I'm off to a fun weekend of trimming.

P.S.
this Bx2 makes me really question if these so called breeders really took their inbred OG lines as far as they say. Maybe it's selection, or someone is lying out there teeth.

View attachment 353403
from the red solo cup, he smokes it up

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What cut r u reversing, bro? I like beans and OG. What a strange coincidence. Lol.
It's just an old school OG but it's been around since late 90's as far as the source knows. Smells of pinesol. I'll save you some for sure as long as this pollen is viable. Have a great Thanksgiving bro.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Okay fellas this is the conclusion to the HObx2 thread. I found a keeper that carried on the Pure OG aroma, taste and high. I'm gonna continue to bx this High Octane OG along with many others. Thanks for tuning in, and have a great, fun, safe Thanksgiving and rest of the year. You can catch me from time to time on the "Best OG clone" thread. "See ya all on the boards"...

Top Bottom