I wish I had scooped cuts from artistic organisms this strain looks fyyre

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What's up jb, is that the M cut?...

Hi Octane
Day 65

619ster

619ster

Damn you ain't playing JB!!! GG#4??? Must be lots of rarities up that way. You are swooping up all the uber dankage!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
There are always haters but who cares if ya got it like that!
What's up SK how ya been? Hope you're settling into the spot now....where the cookies at? I need to hit up a dispensary w dank cookies soon. need to try some new flavors along w these ogs

shawnskush

shawnskush

What's up SK how ya been? Hope you're settling into the spot now....where the cookies at? I need to hit up a dispensary w dank cookies soon. need to try some new flavors along w these ogs

Actually the new place isnt working out so we are looking for a new place again already LOL. we are looking at places in hercules area now. Imedz in san jose had some really dank animal cookies last time I was in there. BPG in berkeley has some dank cookies too but they are really hit and miss w only mid level cooks on hand half the time. I just made a batch of the most light golden delicious sour diesel shatter I've ever tasted I'll save you a sample so the next time we get a chance to sesh you can check it out

619ster

619ster

Danks bro but there's lots of haters who get butt hurt when it comes to these cuts. Lol
Anyways how u been bro?
Haha yea I know how that goes. I'm sure stuff like that goes to deserving people. You definitely deserve it IMO! Been chillin' tho brah. Still hoping to upgrade ASAP cuz I'm getting bored with my little cab grows. Need to fire up a grow room and get back to pheno hunting! Also got this cut of FPOG I want to do some projects with. Tryna get on your level man lol. Hope NorCal is treating y'all well. Looks like it is so far. Peace!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Haha yea I know how that goes. I'm sure stuff like that goes to deserving people. You definitely deserve it IMO! Been chillin' tho brah. Still hoping to upgrade ASAP cuz I'm getting bored with my little cab grows. Need to fire up a grow room and get back to pheno hunting! Also got this cut of FPOG I want to do some projects with. Tryna get on your level man lol. Hope NorCal is treating y'all well. Looks like it is so far. Peace!

Good to hear all is well with ya brotha!:D
Danks, everything is all gravy up here. I'm really digging the scene up here. Was cool to go to a Giants vs. Dodgers game, which reallly impressed at me the AT&T stadium. The food and booze were presented in a real classy way. Not to mention the weather suits my growing needs and helps with less of an AC bill compared to L.,A. Next time I'm SD we need to blaze some of that FPOG of yours, and I'll bring some M cut , and Gorilla Glue nuggs to let you try them out and get a second opinion.....
Actually the new place isnt working out so we are looking for a new place again already LOL. we are looking at places in hercules area now. Imedz in san jose had some really dank animal cookies last time I was in there. BPG in berkeley has some dank cookies too but they are really hit and miss w only mid level cooks on hand half the time. I just made a batch of the most light golden delicious sour diesel shatter I've ever tasted I'll save you a sample so the next time we get a chance to sesh you can check it out
no worries on that bro, some things just weren't meant to be. Hopefully this next spot works out for you. Shit, thats right down the street. I need to go and get you dabbed out one of these days. Maybe our misses can conversate a little bit this time. I should have some Louie 13th ready by then. keep me updated on these Bay Area cups and events if ya can....I'm gonna go check out Imedz real soon. My lady wants to smoke on some platinum cookies real soon

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
:p u dont dab. lol

;)
You're right I can't keep up with you my friend. GD is definitely the dab King. One or two for me but I know SK dabs and I got some bubba BHO.
Come up already I got a train ticket ready for you son

T

tipper619sd

Big jb always killin it bro nice Ho cut man killer work. How u been brotha looks like everything is going mighty fine for you. Much love and peace and happiness to you bro . Keep it dank!

shawnskush

shawnskush

no worries on that bro, some things just weren't meant to be. Hopefully this next spot works out for you. Shit, thats right down the street. I need to go and get you dabbed out one of these days. Maybe our misses can conversate a little bit this time. I should have some Louie 13th ready by then. keep me updated on these Bay Area cups and events if ya can....I'm gonna go check out Imedz real soon. My lady wants to smoke on some platinum cookies real soon

For sure my lady is always complaining that she never has ladies to chill with. I will try and keep us plugged into events fo sho. Hopefully we will be settled into the new place first week of november and we can have you guys over.

Top Bottom