High THCV strains and breeding them

• Thread starter TripsRabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's government paperwork. By itself, that is scary.
On the patent paperwork.

gyptheblood

gyptheblood

This COA from Pure Analytics an ISO 17025 accredited lab that tests
against multiple certified standards is over 8 1/2 % THCV with less THC,
Please post results from ISO 17025 accredited labs.

Scan 20210624
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
This COA from Pure Analytics an ISO 17025 accredited lab that tests
against multiple certified standards is over 8 1/2 % THCV with less THC,
Please post results from ISO 17025 accredited labs.
Any chance you know what strain that is?

shaganja

shaganja

I finally cleaned up and went through some THC-Victory x TARDIS seeds I crossed earlier this year. I'm looking forward to trying these out and getting the results tested by a local lab!
Awesome! Ran quantum kush from homegrown natural wonders, and she feels pretty nice. A great med feeling buzz. How is tardis? She sounds like a nice one also

DARTHNALGAS

DARTHNALGAS

Awesome! Ran quantum kush from homegrown natural wonders, and she feels pretty nice. A great med feeling buzz. How is tardis? She sounds like a nice one also

Tardis I'd also consider a semi medical strain as well but with a sativa kick, it's Oregon Diesel x Trainwreck!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Lol. Is this how banks get started? 🤔 these companies must be making serious cash. Mephisto, and Guage green, and some others sell their gear for so much 💰
Yes. If you play your cards right, brand and market your strains, then you can be a successful breeder and make a small fortune! 😁 Happy growing!

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

Lovely work guys :)

But another Idea,
maybe you dont start only from landraces, or only kown to be tested high anithing other would take infinity time and effort and luck to find green gold.

i felt first time THCV in Durban from Sensi and it even tasted kind of like Espresso, workouts after a vape are just peace.

no pain this is extremly potent i literelly could stick some on a mirror, it reacts and enhances Production of THCV in Top Flower regions mostly where most UVB radiation is hitting.
i used a 25W UVB lamp verry satisfied flowers where gooey AF
Then i needed to buy Subcools Jack The Ripper for its 5% THCV and it delivers it but i wouldnt describe it as clean headed as Durban, but most sticky and catching light like an emerald nice hues on Purple very high fem to male ratio.
Maybe i need to buy some Durban seeds again and make an Durban Espresso Ripper.
that would be intresting :D
What do you guys think?

I read some Hawaiaiian Sativa Strain is high on THCV too, i would search for all !high altitude! sativa (sub)tropical regions landraces.

another topic, what do you Guys think on CBG?

Have you tried it?
i think of getting some CBG Force from Dutch Passion [damn 35Bucks a bean] i need to revert some clone to male to make this worth :D
and i want some Charlottes angel for complete CBD relax, than crossed with my most fav THC strains that would be mind blowing :D

have a nice one :)

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

FYI. Seedsman pulled their THC-V strain Diet Durban, no explanation.
I was told by them that there was an unacceptable number of hermies. Perhaps it will be back, I will try the seeds I bought next grow.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I
Lovely work guys :)

But another Idea,
maybe you dont start only from landraces, or only kown to be tested high anithing other would take infinity time and effort and luck to find green gold.

i felt first time THCV in Durban from Sensi and it even tasted kind of like Espresso, workouts after a vape are just peace.

no pain this is extremly potent i literelly could stick some on a mirror, it reacts and enhances Production of THCV in Top Flower regions mostly where most UVB radiation is hitting.
i used a 25W UVB lamp verry satisfied flowers where gooey AF
Then i needed to buy Subcools Jack The Ripper for its 5% THCV and it delivers it but i wouldnt describe it as clean headed as Durban, but most sticky and catching light like an emerald nice hues on Purple very high fem to male ratio.
Maybe i need to buy some Durban seeds again and make an Durban Espresso Ripper.
that would be intresting :D
What do you guys think?

I read some Hawaiaiian Sativa Strain is high on THCV too, i would search for all !high altitude! sativa (sub)tropical regions landraces.

another topic, what do you Guys think on CBG?

Have you tried it?
i think of getting some CBG Force from Dutch Passion [damn 35Bucks a bean] i need to revert some clone to male to make this worth :D
and i want some Charlottes angel for complete CBD relax, than crossed with my most fav THC strains that would be mind blowing :D

have a nice one :)
I ran 10 Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch this year. Of the 2 that actually germinated one had mental retardation and was pulled. The only 1 of the 10 to grow is well behind all my others. FYI.

Personally once I’ve been that burned I don’t use that breeder ever again. I don’t give a damn about their name or what used to be.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I have some seeds that were gifted to me from a Colorado breeder called pfx. I wanna make some crosses from it and my other keepers. I already have a few names picked out for the strains. It will only take a few years to back cross and stabilize the pheno so I can call it my own. This is how seed banks get started. Or some guy just dusts a female plant with some fem pollen and markets the seeds. There are tons of those out there.

gashouse

gashouse

I

I ran 10 Dutch Passion Critical Orange Punch this year. Of the 2 that actually germinated one had mental retardation and was pulled. The only 1 of the 10 to grow is well behind all my others. FYI.

Personally once I’ve been that burned I don’t use that breeder ever again. I don’t give a damn about their name or what used to be.
i too germed a 10 pack of critical orange punch... the only 1 to survive is the saddest plant i have going. i also germed 5 of the Kerosene Krash and got 1 plant but its a monster!!!! i expected more from the crazy expensive seeds and the good results ive had with dutch passion in the past

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

i too germed a 10 pack of critical orange punch... the only 1 to survive is the saddest plant i have going. i also germed 5 of the Kerosene Krash and got 1 plant but its a monster!!!! i expected more from the crazy expensive seeds and the good results ive had with dutch passion in the past
Really surprised me with Dutch Passion. Cool metal breeders pack though.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I have some seeds that were gifted to me from a Colorado breeder called pfx. I wanna make some crosses from it and my other keepers. I already have a few names picked out for the strains. It will only take a few years to back cross and stabilize the pheno so I can call it my own. This is how seed banks get started. Or some guy just dusts a female plant with some fem pollen and markets the seeds. There are tons of those out there.
Watch especially for guys trading surprise seeds from a hermie. I’ve gotten seeds that popped majority hermie and suspected someone didn’t know better.

Top Bottom