High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
would be cool to meet some farmers..I'm gonna try to be there.
I will be with the wife (not a stoner chick...lol) They are cool . Hippie chicks have always been cool. And My wife is pretty cool too.
My wife likes Frisco...I like weed :D so maybe I will be done light depping for a min. and can make a week end out of it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

would be cool to meet some farmers..I'm gonna try to be there.
I will be with the wife (not a stoner chick...lol) They are cool . Hippie chicks have always been cool. And My wife is pretty cool too.
My wife likes Frisco...I like weed :D so maybe I will be done light depping for a min. and can make a week end out of it.

The Sco town is 1 of the best places 2 visit.. But this year the San Francisco Cannabis Cup is gunna b in Richmond.. So shouldn't it b called the Richmond cup not SF?
Oh yea anybody can go 2 the cup but only people with paper work can go inside the 215 smoke area where everybody will b chillin at

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I won`t be going to any `cups` for the next few years cause I just got to much to be doing. I may like to make some money once in a while because it`s the greese that gets things done but I`m not looking for any fame like a cup would bring. Just putting a target on your back if you ask me. Anyway if I had the time I might go just for the fun of it and to get out and about.

Reactions: mal
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I won`t be going to any `cups` for the next few years cause I just got to much to be doing. I may like to make some money once in a while because it`s the greese that gets things done but I`m not looking for any fame like a cup would bring. Just putting a target on your back if you ask me. Anyway if I had the time I might go just for the fun of it and to get out and about.
best part about this cup is to get out and enjoy the crowd. honestly i dont buy bud from clubs and dont care who wins. i want to get out meet some new potheads and maybe score some cool goodies on discount.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I should try and come. It's been years since I've been to the bay area. I wanted to go check out my old childhood digs and have never had the time. Wonder how much it is to fly these day's...

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
A little off topic but if you were out of area and only could go to one event would you go the the Med Cup or to the grow expo in sf? Why?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A little off topic but if you were out of area and only could go to one event would you go the the Med Cup or to the grow expo in sf? Why?

That's a great fucking question. I attended both for the first time this year (in CO). I think I found more value and learned more at the max yield expo, but I got way more fucking high at the cup. :confused:

I guess that doesn't answer your question. I don't think I would fly anywhere for either event. If I had to choose one where I live locally, I'd probably go with the max yield expo.

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Medcup. Only reason i go to grow expos are for all the free shit and that would be a bitch to travel with all the extra Stuff

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
That's a great fucking question. I attended both for the first time this year (in CO). I think I found more value and learned more at the max yield expo, but I got way more fucking high at the cup. :confused:

I guess that doesn't answer your question. I don't think I would fly anywhere for either event. If I had to choose one where I live locally, I'd probably go with the max yield expo.

outwest

I hear ya on on the flying. It takes me 12 to 14 hours to drive down there or about 3 with a stop counted in there to fly. Also the cost is a push for the fuel cost vers the plane ticket. Probibly even cheaper to fly but then I would have to rent a car. I was born in the bay area and have only had time to pass through with no time to stop. 30+ years since I have seen the places of my childhood memories. I would like to see how they differer from my memories. Things seam much smaller when reliving some of my bike routes on a map! lol I did not take a vacation this year (nothing new) so I was thinking of taking a mini vacation. I could do it over a long weekend and not really miss much work or other responsibilities. I don't have a cali green card but can get one local before traveling or get one there. I don't have a cali id or address though so I don't know what good it would do. I was told my card would work down there for the most part and if not then it's cheaper to get one there. I did try one time to use my card in Santa Cruize and they could not get me out the door fast enough once they realized I was not a cali resident ! I have been leaning towards the grow expo myself but a couple people have been trying to talk me into the cup. I will probibly not go to either and spend the money on a new plasma light or something but I have the itch to go somewhere this summer so who knows. It's always nice to get outside the box and meet new people also!

Medcup. Only reason i go to grow expos are for all the free shit and that would be a bitch to travel with all the extra Stuff

Was it good free shit or just shit? lol If its good I could always pack a big suit case and fill it up at the expo! lol

The Cup but that's b'cuz I got a card & can kick it in the smoke section & burn..

I wonder if My card will work there or if I can get one there? I can bring my med records and have my card up here. I can get a cali card up here but it would run about 250 by the time I was done and I still would not have a Cali Id. I was told I would need a cali Id to use recomendation in cali so it seams pointless. Any information as to the accruacy to this information or to the contrairy?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah you need a cali id to get a scrip, but that is not too difficult, not at all. P.m. if necessary. As for the cup I will be there with fire in hand and would be hyped to meet some fellow farmers, that is always where the best herb is to be found. I will have some excellent Chemdog #4, sour d, u.k. cheese, cali grapefruit, jack, and maybe some real nice full melt!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I hear ya on on the flying. It takes me 12 to 14 hours to drive down there or about 3 with a stop counted in there to fly. Also the cost is a push for the fuel cost vers the plane ticket. Probibly even cheaper to fly but then I would have to rent a car. I was born in the bay area and have only had time to pass through with no time to stop. 30+ years since I have seen the places of my childhood memories. I would like to see how they differer from my memories. Things seam much smaller when reliving some of my bike routes on a map! lol I did not take a vacation this year (nothing new) so I was thinking of taking a mini vacation. I could do it over a long weekend and not really miss much work or other responsibilities. I don't have a cali green card but can get one local before traveling or get one there. I don't have a cali id or address though so I don't know what good it would do. I was told my card would work down there for the most part and if not then it's cheaper to get one there. I did try one time to use my card in Santa Cruize and they could not get me out the door fast enough once they realized I was not a cali resident ! I have been leaning towards the grow expo myself but a couple people have been trying to talk me into the cup. I will probibly not go to either and spend the money on a new plasma light or something but I have the itch to go somewhere this summer so who knows. It's always nice to get outside the box and meet new people also!

Was it good free shit or just shit? lol If its good I could always pack a big suit case and fill it up at the expo! lol

I wonder if My card will work there or if I can get one there? I can bring my med records and have my card up here. I can get a cali card up here but it would run about 250 by the time I was done and I still would not have a Cali Id. I was told I would need a cali Id to use recomendation in cali so it seams pointless. Any information as to the accruacy to this information or to the contrairy?

with me being local i took my brother and my old lady and we managed to completly fill a full size suv to the gills with GREAT free shit .. got a few smart pots, roots air pots and some amino aide, botanicare was giving rolling cases of nutes. liters of grow bloom cal mag and 250ml of hydroplex and liquid karma. they were giving away so much we went thru the line 3 times each haha. got a 20lb bag of mycos, bags of azos, 2.2lb bag of mycos( i kind of know the people at xtreme) mighty wash, power wash, pm wash liters from NPK industries, a bunch of tiny bottles of rapid start from GH and some calmg+. einstien neem oil samples, dyna grow foliage pro, at the end of the show theyre giving away soil bags cuz they dont want to pay to haul them back or load them. there so much stuff i dont remember it all. i kind of totalled it all up and it was probably worth 3gs. i was almost able to run my outdoor garden (36 mid sized plants) on it without having to buy anything but more soil. i still have miscellaneous shit left over that im trying to use up. if you get there early you clean up! i got there late. a buddy of mine got 2 -1 liter bottles of roots excel and a few other things i cant remember cuz i didnt get them.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Man I should try and come. It's been years since I've been to the bay area. I wanted to go check out my old childhood digs and have never had the time. Wonder how much it is to fly these day's...

where did you grow up?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
where did you grow up?
Man sounds like I better just drive the suv and trailer down and clean up lol. I grew up in San leandro. E14th and Euclid. Was there when they tore down the movie theater and put up the phone company. Like 69 or 70 I believe. I can remember sitting on the roof of our house as a little kid and listening to gunfire. The black panther /police shootout in Oakland. I was real young Always know when the A's mada a home run or the Raiders scored a touchdown. Could see the Coliseum from the roof and watch the fireworks. Was moved out of the area by my crazy adopted parients when I was 12. Finished jr high and was doing well. They basicly through me in a uhaul with my preacher brother (not blood related thank god) He preached all the way to North Idaho about how the devel's weed would cause me to go to hell! Through my first bong out the window on the way up. Jesus was comming to distroy all the sinners and they had to move to some remote location and wait for his second comming..... Thought they were saving me from a worldly upbrining in the city. Boy if they only knew ! Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Out in the woods theres more crazy, hippy, devil worshiping, pot smokin, heathen, antisocial ,chemists, murders, what ever else you can think of , then one could every imagine. There out in the middle of no where for a reason don't you know. lol

Top Bottom