High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Man sounds like I better just drive the suv and trailer down and clean up lol. I grew up in San leandro. E14th and Euclid. Was there when they tore down the movie theater and put up the phone company. Like 69 or 70 I believe. I can remember sitting on the roof of our house as a little kid and listening to gunfire. The black panther /police shootout in Oakland. I was real young Always know when the A's mada a home run or the Raiders scored a touchdown. Could see the Coliseum from the roof and watch the fireworks. Was moved out of the area by my crazy adopted parients when I was 12. Finished jr high and was doing well. They basicly through me in a uhaul with my preacher brother (not blood related thank god) He preached all the way to North Idaho about how the devel's weed would cause me to go to hell! Through my first bong out the window on the way up. Jesus was comming to distroy all the sinners and they had to move to some remote location and wait for his second comming..... Thought they were saving me from a worldly upbrining in the city. Boy if they only knew ! Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Out in the woods theres more crazy, hippy, devil worshiping, pot smokin, heathen, antisocial ,chemists, murders, what ever else you can think of , then one could every imagine. There out in the middle of no where for a reason don't you know. lol
im up on the hill and can hear the fireworks from the stadium and sometimes the crowd yelling. you were still out here when marina high was up. youre a little before my time but san leandro is almost the same. people have changed thats for sure. its good to hear youre back on the right track haha. if you do come out would love to kick it ..

treebark1950

treebark1950

I'm gonna make the drive up for sure. I'm be grabbing a hotel and I can't wait! Gonna be rocking my G Pen like crazy!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yes looking forward to attending this year meeting up with all you Farmers will have plenty of beans to showcase ... and oh ya get blazed to the max!!!
if everything go as planned the wifi x bubba should be ready to burn!
I'm gonna make the drive up for sure. I'm be grabbing a hotel and I can't wait! Gonna be rocking my G Pen like crazy!

See the cup really isn't about the cup. It's about getting together with a bunch of like minded freaks to generally share your likemindedness, freakiness, and of course a lot of great weed. :)

outwest

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

See the cup really isn't about the cup. It's about getting together with a bunch of like minded freaks to generally share your likemindedness, freakiness, and of course a lot of great weed. :)

outwest

i already know .. its more for dispensaries to get a claim to fame and high times to make a bunch of money and get free weed. every entry pays a fee and 40 grams of bud. not sure what it is for concentrates. my cousin works for a club that won a 2nd place medal a few years ago with soe weed they bought specifically for the cup that they never even had in store. im there for the people i know and want to meet and kick it with!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Just a wild guess, but I'm 100% sure HTimes got a venue for cheaper in Richmond over S.F., I'm not going if it's not in S.F., where am I gonna walk to to get fresh air and food in rmond??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Just a wild guess, but I'm 100% sure HTimes got a venue for cheaper in Richmond over S.F., I'm not going if it's not in S.F., where am I gonna walk to to get fresh air and food in rmond??
cheaper and i think its pride parade weekend. im not 100% on that as its not my cup of tea hahaa

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah this is going to be some fun I am sure! I really hope some of you bean men will be loaded as I would love to try some new things. I have a few s1's of U.K. cheese, grapefruit, and sour d. I did it old school style and am quite sure they will be good. Anyway, when I was at the L.A. cup it seemed that all anyone really cared about was bho, I on the other hand love flowers and it seems that there will be more flowers out here so stoked to see. Richmond will be a little weird, but shit I guess its that much closer and the train stops right there, so easy transportation.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:D I agree, flowers are much nicer if your sampling a lot of em...I'm not a daily concentrate kinda guy, I got too much work to do and don't like feeling strung out on herb...lol
Concentrates have their time, but for me it's after dark;)
Although If I was 21 these days I'd prob be a ti nail head!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah this is going to be some fun I am sure! I really hope some of you bean men will be loaded as I would love to try some new things. I have a few s1's of U.K. cheese, grapefruit, and sour d. I did it old school style and am quite sure they will be good. Anyway, when I was at the L.A. cup it seemed that all anyone really cared about was bho, I on the other hand love flowers and it seems that there will be more flowers out here so stoked to see. Richmond will be a little weird, but shit I guess its that much closer and the train stops right there, so easy transportation.

ive read from a few big names within the industry that the LA cup was wack! they prefer the nor cal SF cup. as for the richmond part its nothing to get stoked over but i think overall it might work out better as far as parking and the event itself. im pumped for it ..

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
im up on the hill and can hear the fireworks from the stadium and sometimes the crowd yelling. you were still out here when marina high was up. youre a little before my time but san leandro is almost the same. people have changed thats for sure. its good to hear youre back on the right track haha. if you do come out would love to kick it ..
For sure. Any Iday about getting a cali card? Is it worth it to get it here or get it there? And then with the rec will I still be allowed into the med area with out a cali ID?

I just got a G pen. It rocks Hope it holds up!

Reactions: mal
treebark1950

treebark1950

For sure. Any Iday about getting a cali card? Is it worth it to get it here or get it there? And then with the rec will I still be allowed into the med area with out a cali ID?

I love mine, its kinda funny because when I run to LA or have to go on a day trip I feel like I'm medicated all day because the thing is so dang mobile.

One of my buddies has been rocking it hard for a few months, thats why I got one. So far I love it but I only like to load up a few hits in it at a time because I put a g in there and most of it got stuck to the sides of the cartridge.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

if you can get a cali rec you wont need a cali id at the cup. i know cali doesnt recognize other states recs. it might be hard to get but i really dont know. they are cheap thats fa sho. think maybe 60$

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

also i think if you have any card youll be koo. its not like theyre calling or verfying everbodys cards. they just check to see if you have 1. theres also hella docs there siging them away like theyre going out of style. im sure you can get 1 just dont know how hard youd have to work at it.

J

Jellybean

im pretty sure youre 100% right. bigger profit margin of ticket sales. theyre some decent taquerias in richmond though. either way i know i aint going now. lol.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm juss gunna take a Subway sangwitch in my pocket juss like last year.. I'm gunna b so super fuckin mega loaded I ain't gunna b picky about what I eat.. I'll hit the Sco b4 & after the cup..

Top Bottom