High Times San Bernardino Cannabis Cup 2014

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The high desert is the perfect place for pistachios,tons of them going in everywhere,kinda funny to be driving through lucerne or out the 15 to vegas and see orchards of pistachios in the middle of nowhere.Pistachios are native to iran,turkey and afghanistan,hmmm i wonder what else would grow well in the hi des;)?
Dates and figs. Grow some Greek style yogurt and you'll be feasting like a king of olde.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Or a hell like summer.:dead:
Everywhere in Cali is pretty much on strategic water rationing. The area I live in used to be alfalfa and oat fields for livestock. I now live on a very parched, grassless hill. It drizzled the other day in the evening, the dirt was still dry even though the streets were puddling.:arghh:
I'll just keep doing my rain dance until it floods.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
That sux? I guess I will see ya in the Bay, Medusa. I wanted to go but still waiting on the tax man. No luck for La La Land. Some1 has to want them tix so u don't take a loss.
To late got 2 feet snow can't get to post office ..1000 ft up ..guess could ski down....Vip tickets too. in the scale of things this is quite minor....would be awesome to meet everyone in S.F...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If they're in electronic form you might be able to regenerate them again electronically. If they're like the tickets I got for the Emerald Cup they had my name on them, but my ID wasn't checked coming into the event, only at the 215 area.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
it was very cool being able to smoke some awesome sour bubble and bang the gong with bog and mrs. bog at 420 pm today at the cup. i was able to take advantage of bog's multipack discount so i grabbed a pack of bogs sour bubble, sour grape, and sour strawberry! im very excited to have these genetics and cant wait to see what comes out of these babies!! the cup was very cool, lots going on everywhere, food lines sucked to be expected. the weather was perfect and i had a great time, and met some great people. thanks again bog for all your dedication and hard work.digdug!!

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Great times!! I got super baked as usual. BOG you owe me a pic LoL...:snaphappy: I got so baked I figured I'd see ya tomorrow.
Thanks for the hook up on the BOG gear! It was a pleasure meeting you and Mrs BOG.

Top Bottom