Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

This whole area is gonna get fogged and I say bring it on. We need it. I cant wait. Me and my gal are gonna get down like charlie brown. Straight up Boogie dammit!!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140707 045340
Im playing it really close with some of my girls. They'll be chopped on the 19th so they'll be fresh. But to counter act that I have some buds that I tried "sublimination" with and some that have been in a jar for two plus months.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What's up everyone? Damn I guess I do still have a acct here wow. Been a while. Anyway, I will be here both days also. Probably gonna stay down on birch run. @Motarebel @symbiote420 @rawman @HeadKracker let's all have one hell of a smoke out

Whats up bro! Long time no see! It was cool as hell meeting you at the expo and blazing down. Looking forward to it again amigo! Oh yeah this is "BudMuncher" lol.

This cup will be EPIC!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
America's Best Value Inn had the best price I could find. Better get your rooms quick i think its gonna fill up fast for the cup!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So my location is on lock for an after party. Indoor/Outdoor bon fire keg party style. it's five minutes off 75 n probably 15 minutes from the cup. I guess if any one was going to camp u could throw a tent up too. Either way all farmers are welcome! And every one else we meet at the cup thats cool can come too

rawman

rawman

Think Im out of this one guys, vacation already has me back. Cant wait to hear all the stories though, I know there's going to be plenty of good bud. Did anyone enter that anyone knows?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

That's saddening I'm dieing to smoke some of your ogs. One of these days....
Think Im out of this one guys, vacation already has me back. Cant wait to hear all the stories though, I know there's going to be plenty of good bud. Did anyone enter that anyone knows?

rawman

rawman

If I go I have a family house in birch run, nice lake front property. Im tempted to try and figure it out just dont really wanna go budless. Going to see what I can do and if other friends are still flying in. Maybe Ill just hitch a ride with rare dankness and chill there.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
If I go I have a family house in birch run, nice lake front property. Im tempted to try and figure it out just dont really wanna go budless. Going to see what I can do and if other friends are still flying in. Maybe Ill just hitch a ride with rare dankness and chill there.

Bring what ya can but at least make it too the party bro!! Fuggin sweet Rare D is gonna be there too!

shoestring

shoestring

I know that guy. Ive got many a good seed from him. Smoking ghost train haze rite now. Lots of free packs too. Pure seeds michigan. Damn cool dude. I would expect.many fine genetics would be represented for medical caregivers at the cup. Iam really excited.

J

jayrock32580

@rawman I completely feel you on the whole being bud less thing. But the hell with that lol. Bring your ass up to the cup and kick it lmao. Be plenty of bud there for your taste buds. Plus you need to try some of this shatter that a mutual friend made for me. Some cherry vanilla kush and some white diesel and blueberry. Have some aliendawg f2, Louie, gsc and maybe a little white in bud. Some white huckleberry if it lasts that long as well as Tahoe slut(sour slut x sour Tahoe) lol

rawman

rawman

I actually do have plenty shatter. Animal and OG. Just breaking out the new oven this week and gettin to work.

If all works out I probably shall try. I probably do have a little bud too, just sucks running out of head stash cuz u went ham blazing fire buds all weekend and you're still 2-3 weeks out. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom