Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

I got multiples of most of his gear in the fridge. Mota is awesome. I was wondering if Bodhi would be vending.

germinator

germinator

Damn that would be slick...Just got tranquil elephantizer.....can't wait to hunt.

zeke

zeke

Awesome, thanks. I wonder if a Washington state physicians recommendation is suffice? That would suck if I'm not allowed to purchase seed.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Oh we're smoking some doobies.:cigar::cigar::cigar:
Some was putting it lightly, lol...

It was great a lot of dabs and great smoke. nice people all around. It sucked when we left a state cop was sitting right there off to the side of the road, followed us for a bit. Got me some Leroy, 9lb hammer, PLUS A FREE PACK AT 4:20 white/urkle OGRascal...

I figured po-pos might do that... If actually flipped my med. bracelet inside out on the way home just to be safe.

What a great day for a Prime C birthday. Had a great time today. REALLY wish I could've stayed longer. I'm getting ready to head into work now, but I'll be back later to thank some farmers for some serious kindness. Met some cool, cool people.

I needed a nice chill day like this. Thanks to all. For real.

Be safe, ya'll.

Shamus

Shamus

I'll be there tomorrow.. prolly round 2-3. Havent got my card yet. Just sent the papers in bout a week ago for renew. Is paperwork kosher with tha smoking sEction?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Had a great time chillin' with the birthday boy and the rest of the farm crew, @Goodsen Cranium ..you rock! I was so high I barely realized at times it was hotter than a s.o.b. lol dab after dab, phatty after phatty ....I'm a stoner, I'm stoner!! Reloading the jars for tomorrow's finale!

I saw those fockers waiting across the parking lot too, they left out just ahead of us and pulled somebody over so we took advantage.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Had a great time chillin' with the birthday boy and the rest of the farm crew, @Goodsen Cranium ..you rock! I was so high I barely realized at times it was hotter than a s.o.b. lol dab after dab, phatty after phatty ....I'm a stoner, I'm stoner!! Reloading the jars for tomorrow's finale!

I saw those fockers waiting across the parking lot too, they left out just ahead of us and pulled somebody over so we took advantage.

Thanks much, my man. I'm just trying to keep pace with the kindness of others!:) Just got in from work and pretty exhausted, but I had so much fun I may just make the trip up again.

Who all's going Sunday?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What a day!! Came back to the room around 5 and passedd out woke up at 8 had a piece of pizza and passed back out again. Doobies and dabs!! oh yeah and a cookie i got from @Motarebel prob what finished me off!
Met a few more farmers @Skunkmasterflex thanks for the beans bro! @shivask

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@ShivaSkunkPunk great to finally meet you bro!! Hit me up if I can help with anything while ya get things running again.

@deacon1503 wish we couldve chatted more man I was a little spaced and then you were gone!!

Thanks for a ll the gifts and bday wishes i had so much fun hanging with th mota crew symbiote ohthatguy mr g!!

And a big happy bday to @dragboat its his bday today!!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

What a day!! Came back to the room around 5 and passedd out woke up at 8 had a piece of pizza and passed back out again. Doobies and dabs!! oh yeah and a cookie i got from @Motarebel prob what finished me off!
Met a few more farmers @Skunkmasterflex thanks for the beans bro! @shivask
I wondered what happened to u. I left at 4:20 n hung with some uncarded folks and when I showed back up at 6:30 the dabs had set in on the crowd. We saw people sleeping in they're cars lol.
It was awesome meeting @Skunkmasterflex @symbiote420

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

anyone goin again today .i was there yesterday with a fat jar of death star and lemon alien dawg.. tryi g to get more raskal beans too bad they r out of wifi ..twodog u got any of those left

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'll be there stop by the mota rebel booth with those jars we have a great place to smoke.
anyone goin again today .i was there yesterday with a fat jar of death star and lemon alien dawg.. tryi g to get more raskal beans too bad they r out of wifi ..twodog u got any of those left

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

tryinh to find any older raskal gear . white bubba ,alienurkle ,firebubba , if anyone has a secret stash they wanna let go of some or even a couple beans got some rare to trade or donate ??? ;-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom